1b.app
Link copied -

Application payment

Hello!
On May 30, I installed the OLX application, several dollars were debited for May 30 and 31. After looking at the application, unfortunately, this is not what I expected. About an hour after installation, I uninstalled it. As a result, the application was deleted, but the money for the new month (June) was debited.
Please help to solve this issue, the application is listed in the list of paid applications, but in fact it was removed on the day of installation.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

What exactly do you want to do?
and what did not fit in the application? it seems like all the functions you need are there
09.06.2022, 15:17
Original comment available on version: ru

I assumed automation with extensive capabilities, following the example of PROM.
I understand that the application is apparently at the beginning of its development path, but unfortunately for me this does not improve the quality of work at the moment.
After viewing the possibilities, the application was deleted within an hour after installation, please return the funds deducted for June.
Ps And it would be great to provide several test days in paid applications - free days, for review.
09.06.2022, 21:48

Nicholas wrote:
I assumed automation with extensive capabilities, following the example of PROM.
I understand that the application is apparently at the beginning of its development path, but unfortunately for me this does not improve the quality of work at the moment.
After viewing the possibilities, the application was deleted within an hour after installation, please return the funds deducted for June.
Ps And it would be great to provide several test days in paid applications - free days, for review.

refund is not a problem
better give a list of what functions are missing for you to use it
09.06.2022, 22:27

Transfer product information from OneBox to OLX using automatic action like "PromUA / Export products in XLS format".
Each ad has its own unique number, which I will manually add to the product card in ONEBOX.
The action must pass:
1) Title
2) Description
3) Photos
4) Price
+ in the automatic action should be possible:
To add a watermark to photos
Contact person and phone number for all listings
Footer with text that will add information to the end of the description. This is necessary in order to quickly correct important information, for example: "opening hours, conditions of purchase, etc.", while not touching the description of each product.
This is the main - the minimum functionality that is needed for work.
12.06.2022, 07:53

It's strange that you wanted to send ads as goods and not as processes) after all, communication is easier through processes
anyway
your wish is already in work, I think we will finish this action in a week - one and a half to do
22.06.2022, 08:48

Nicholas wrote:
Thanks

let's connect the apk for a test for 5 days, play with the unloading of goods, if relevant?
27.09.2022, 22:35

Excellent. Actual.
27.09.2022, 23:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment