1b.app
Link copied -

Close the CRM system from indexing, but leave the online store for indexing

Good afternoon! The online store was transferred to the main domain trudovik.com.ua and opened for indexing https://trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt
But the crm system on the box.trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt subdomain is also open for indexing
How can this be fixed?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Evgeny Kruglov wrote:
Good afternoon! The online store was transferred to the main domain trudovik.com.ua and opened for indexing https://trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt
But the crm system on the box.trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt subdomain is also open for indexing
How can this be fixed?

for each host put separate robots.txt files in the root of the project
for example like this:
robots_trudovik.com.ua.txt
robots_box.trudovik.com.ua.txt
depending on the host from which you are accessing, the system will pull up one or another robots.txt file and issue it when accessing /robots.txt
15.06.2021, 13:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Created two files robots_trudovik.com.ua.txt and robots_box.trudovik.com.ua.txt along the path /var/www/boxtrudovikcomu/web1/web
I wrote down the rules for one open to indexing, for the other closed. But if you go to the addresses box.trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt and trudovik.com.ua/robots.txt, the same rule for closing from indexing is displayed.
15.06.2021, 13:51

I don't see these files on the server
17.06.2021, 08:05

Good afternoon! Created files at /var/www/boxtrudovikcomu/web1/web
In both, I set the opening for indexing, since it is impossible to close one domain from indexing
17.06.2021, 10:03

Evgeny Kruglov wrote:
Good afternoon! Created files at /var/www/boxtrudovikcomu/web1/web
In both, I set the opening for indexing, since it is impossible to close one domain from indexing

1. you can not make files from under root
2. now you need to register on the server the change of the project host depending on the URL
if you want i can set it up in 1h everything
17.06.2021, 13:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment