1b.app
Link copied -

1b.app/media/export/opencart/product.json: failed to open stream

Good afternoon.
In the automation processes, identical processes are configured for two sites for unloading products (via API + DB). Visible on the screen.

On the first site, everything is unloaded without problems - everything without errors.
But on the second - products are not unloaded.
box-auto-action-export-data-to-opencart: send product
gives an error message
<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(https://japanautoparts.1b.app/media/export/opencart/product.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in <b>/var/www/www-root/data/www/test2.jap.in.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</... on line <b>937 </b>{"error":"no error"}

And everything else unloads normally, only the file with the products cannot be opened for some reason.
I tried to open this file in my browser to test and found that sometimes when opening this URL it actually gives a 404 error, and sometimes it opens the file normally.

Why this is happening is not clear to me. What could be the problem? How to decide?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is there at least 1 product for unloading under the terms of action for the 2nd site?
13.04.2023, 00:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment