1b.app
Link copied -

Export of goods to Horoshop

Hello. Connected the integration, introduced access to the personal account https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/app/horoshop/settings/index/?sortkey=urlapi&am...
Added automatic action once per hour.
The product is not added to the good.
Let me know what you haven't done yet.
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
In order for the integration to work, your tariff for Good May include API. I admit that there is no demo-tariff
10.09.2022, 20:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Yarina
integrator wrote:
In order for the integration to work, your tariff for Good May include API. I admit that there is no demo-tariff

Thank you for your advice.
In pіdtrimtsі they said that in the demo є апі
11.09.2022, 08:49

Ярина
Personal license
go to the "goodshop" addendum on your OneBox and change the integration status. yakscho є pardon, then yak same?
12.09.2022, 10:50

Andrew
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
That one in the zagali is empty. And on screenshot 2, you need to enter the message sent to the site and access it to your office, right?
12.09.2022, 11:02

axis screenshot 2
12.09.2022, 11:02

Good day! Have you synced the categories? You need to enter the correct id in the custom categories
12.09.2022, 11:24

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
OneBox CORP wrote:
Good day! Have you synced the categories? You need to enter the correct id in the custom categories

Zovnishhnіy id letters of spellings. I added one category for the test to export. I think that the manager himself does not know the exact API, what is in the demo tariff
12.09.2022, 11:32

Another manager has confirmed the availability of the application on the demo tariff
12.09.2022, 14:22

Already curled status
13.09.2022, 09:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment