1b.app
Link copied -

Add the ability to pull data from the payment array

Here https://hellom.1b.app/app/settings/tilda/ (Figure 1)
It is necessary to add the ability to pull data from the payment array (Fig. 2)
Either write the entire array to the text field, or similarly for each field.
How many hours do you need to implement one and the second option?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Give the project on which you need
2. Where do you want to stuff these values? I see there one part for products (products) and the second just for order, sort of like (discount, etc.)
02.06.2022, 11:50
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
1. Give the project on which you need
2. Where do you want to stuff these values? I see there one part for products (products) and the second just for order, sort of like (discount, etc.)

1. https://hellom.1b.app/desktop/
2. (Fig 1) I want to scatter these fields according to logic. Write down the percentage discount, promotional code, delivery address, full name of the recipient. Maybe in the future they will have something else to add that it will be possible to automate orders.
02.06.2022, 13:21

Yes, we can make it so that you can choose something like payment/delivery_fio and then it will write the value that is there in the field. Takes 2h. What additional fields do you need to add or those that are enough now? I'm talking about the choice of fields on the left in the settings
02.06.2022, 13:55

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Yes, we can make it so that you can choose something like payment/delivery_fio and then it will write the value that is there in the field. Takes 2h. What additional fields do you need to add or those that are enough now? I'm talking about the choice of fields on the left in the settings

The one on the left seems to be all extra. there are process and even contact fields, so you don't need to add anything. I will ask the current the only kind of signature to make the type how to write it correctly in order to extract data from the array. (instruction for dummies right in the settings)
02.06.2022, 14:47

The revision has been unloaded, a hint has appeared in the settings near the field. Now you can write payment/amount payment/delivery_price and so on.
03.06.2022, 11:21

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
The revision has been unloaded, a hint has appeared in the settings near the field. Now you can write payment/amount payment/delivery_price and so on.

It seems ok, only there is some trouble with the address
Here https://hellom.1b.app/82/ - does not want to pull himself up.
03.06.2022, 19:52

You specified delivery_address in the settings, but you need payment/delivery_address , the rest of the fields were correctly specified)
03.06.2022, 20:20

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
You specified delivery_address in the settings, but you need payment/delivery_address , the rest of the fields were correctly specified)

Sore, yes, everything is working good)))
05.06.2022, 14:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment