1b.app
Link copied -

Is there any plan to improve this module?

Last year they promised that there would be a new version of this module. Please let me know if there are any plans to improve it.
- Firstly, I am very interested in the opportunity to form a client's order without leaving the correspondence with him. How it is implemented in RetailCRM - So that I can create a wish list of the client, and then send him a list with a button to pay for the order.
- Secondly, it will be interesting whether it will be possible to create a chat status with a client and create a task for the manager, if you suddenly need to remind yourself of yourself in a couple of days.
- Perhaps it will be possible to connect a bot to automate correspondence?
- Well, the analytics of correspondence is also interesting: how many new chats were started? How many orders have been placed? How many payments?
- It's also very embarrassing that there are no avtars in the chat list (on the left side of the module) and you can't put emoji on clients.
PS Ready to participate by paying for improvements to the "Stockyard"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Betliy Igor Igorevich wrote:
- Firstly, I am very interested in the opportunity to form a client's order without leaving the correspondence with him. How it is implemented in RetailCRM - So that I can create a wish list of the client, and then send him a list with a button to pay for the order.

this is already implemented through the common chat interface block for the process

- Secondly, it will be interesting whether it will be possible to create a chat status with a client and create a task for the manager, if you suddenly need to remind yourself of yourself in a couple of days.

if you lead through the process, you can simply create a subprocess

- Perhaps it will be possible to connect a bot to automate correspondence?

in theory, this can be implemented, but here it’s more a question of clarifying the technical task first, for example, a list of what questions how the bot should answer

- Well, the analytics of correspondence is also interesting: how many new chats were started? How many orders have been placed? How many payments?

can be configured through reports for the process

- It's also very embarrassing that there are no avtars in the chat list (on the left side of the module) and you can't put emoji on clients.

emoji is in the general chat block
about the avatar, it is now written in the contact card, and in the general block in the process it is also displayed.
Look in general, I see that all your items can be configured, but I see that you are not a OneBox CORP customer and this general chat block is not available to you for free.
Let your partner contact OneBox CORP to agree on the details of connecting this unit to you.
14.03.2023, 01:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
Good afternoon Igor Ustimenko !

I'll clarify about the avatars in the chat. When several users connect to the dialogue, then the avatars are "added" on the left side.

I am attaching a screenshot of what it looks like.

As far as possible to display an avatar:

1. In the CHAT application, on the left side of the list - display the first avatar of the client, not employees

2. In process - display the client's avatar in the process interface.

Terms of reference for the bot for Instagram will be provided as it will be formed.

PS We are already solving all other issues within the framework of technical support.
16.03.2023, 12:46
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Бетлий Игорь Игоревич
Ptichkin Sad
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good afternoon.
The way the ordering process is implemented in the chat module is not very convenient. To understand this, you can conduct an in-depth study with sales managers in direct or just see how it is implemented in RetailCrm. For example, why would I create a checkout process if the customer hasn't approved the purchase yet? It would be much more convenient to form a basket in the process of correspondence and only after confirming the purchase, send the generated order to the "Sales" module.
Also, when you are conducting dozens of correspondence in direct, it is not at all convenient to switch from one module to another when communicating with each client. It should be in one window.
I am absolutely open to phone the developers and explain my position and even pay for the improvement of such functionality. But believe me, the way the formation of an order in the chat is now implemented is completely inconvenient.
19.04.2023, 11:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment