Link copied -

Telegram bot does not connect

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
A novel of greetings
double check that everything is done:
1) the bot is created, the application is installed in the box, and the integration code is written
2) it is allowed to create contacts without contact data in the system (telegrams are not transmitted by the client's phone by default)
3) configured action on the minute crown, which turns telegram requests into processes
4) the client wrote the first at least one character in the bot. If so, the process specified in the action of point 3 will be created in the box within a minute)
21.02.2023, 23:38
Original comment available on version: ua

Коцюбинский Роман Александрович Astelit Group
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I checked the settings - unfortunately it does not work
28.02.2023, 18:30

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Novel,
I have a question about your 3) action - Oleksandr definitely has the right to create BP Simple tasks?
You do not have the Create a new process checked... so the messages are added to the already created process and you may not see it.
Also, creating a new process for each message is not a good practice, there will be a new task for each comment.
I recommend that you change the settings, write to the bot from another telegram and after a minute check whether a new Simple task has been created.
01.03.2023, 11:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment