1b.app
Link copied -

inconvenience - the PSU number is not visible and there is no way to open it in a separate window

The order, as it were, Type opens, but its number is not visible, it is not fully open and cannot be opened from this menu
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

and if I open one BP, until I reload the page, the next one does not open. Tried in 2 different browsers. You need to reload the page only then you can open a new notification / BP
21.08.2021, 21:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Here's where to add a button for a full-fledged opening in a new window
and solve something so that the following does not open until you reload the page
21.08.2021, 21:47

or how it is done in the notification center
21.08.2021, 21:49

or you need to open in this order
BP in one group, then another, again the first and in it a new BP. then you don't need to reload the page
21.08.2021, 21:53

we will solve the issues in the near future
24.08.2021, 11:29

in the Notification Center, the order sometimes opens for 5-10 minutes. Today, for example, I can’t open it at all, it loads but does not open ....
24.08.2021, 18:08

I found in the correspondence a screen of what the Notification Center looked like before, everything is on point, nothing superfluous and now Porridge with the text about the latest actions. until you open the process, it’s not clear what’s in it + the opening process often hangs for minutes and sometimes it doesn’t want to open at all, you have to find and watch it separately by the PSU number
return this setting to a new box,
24.08.2021, 22:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment