1b.app
Link copied -

Message Display Type

Faced after updating the box with the fact that the Notification Center has become a bunch of notifications with uncontrolled content of especially necessary information about processes.
using it is completely inconvenient, but looking at the Communication center I saw that there are more opportunities to see what you need in a structured way, BUT
1- there is no way to customize the content of notifications as it was in the notification center of the last box, for example, for me, to make it convenient and useful, there should be the ability to configure the necessary information and its order by types of BP
1- BP number and name and status
2- Client
3- customer phone
3- delivery type
4- Type of payment
5- TTN delivery
6- Comment additional fields
7- and other standard and additional fields
this makes it possible to see the necessary information in a compressed, sorted form and open only those PSUs that are needed.
It was all in the Notification Center of past Boxing and was a super ha
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

finalization of field management in the Communication center will take about 5 hours
24.08.2021, 11:25
Original comment available on version: ru

in the Notification Center, opening an order takes either a couple of seconds, or a couple of minutes did this on a day off when no one is working. I can’t open an order from it for a couple of minutes to measure it. and the Communication Center is also inconvenient, the order number is not visible there and it cannot be opened from that application to see
24.08.2021, 18:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
finalization of field management in the Communication center will take about 5 hours

I don’t understand why they didn’t transfer boxing to the communications center from the past. I just create topics like "lost in the new box, a convenient function of the last box"
24.08.2021, 18:04

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

I don’t understand why they didn’t transfer boxing to the communications center from the past. I just create topics like "lost in the new box, a convenient function of the last box"

we do not force anyone to switch to a new system. Do you like the old one? - stay on it.
But our paths diverge from the old version , there is a new system with a new kernel and we are not going to make 1 in 1 functionality with mvp , it will be a step back . Old customers simply have a blurred eye, they are used to using it like that and that's it! And now I apologize for the expression "Whining" about the fact that they need to leave their comfort zone and relearn how to work in a new way. It may sound rude, but it's all a matter of habit, we ourselves relearned how to work in the OS, and yes, it was not easy, but it took up to 3 weeks and now everything is OK and there is no desire to even look at MVP.
26.08.2021, 17:39

So one thing has changed the interface, it's a matter of habit, but convenient things that were constantly used disappeared. they gave convenience, and so far there is no replacement for them. Therefore, we noah that at the beginning of the path we get "-" and not "+" in the functional.
- Global search
- Notification center customization
and other trifles are no longer so significant.
2 things that were used mega a lot, without exaggeration. The notification center without display settings is inconvenient to view. Quick start, well, there is an analogue here, add to Favorites, but it's still not right. I constantly use 2 reports. and now you need to go into the reports and look for them among the heap, but there were direct links in the left menu (I haven’t found a replacement for the quick launch of applications in the interface yet.
+ exacerbated a large number of bugs immediately after the update for which they were not mentally prepared and they were very knocked out of work.
26.08.2021, 17:52

little by little it got better, bugs are closed, improvements are loaded and optimized.
Notification center setting replaced by CC app setting
Global search (well, those are the only ones I miss him, judging by the topics and comments of others)
26.08.2021, 17:54

2 things that were used mega a lot, without exaggeration. The notification center without display settings is inconvenient to view. Quick start, well, there is an analogue here, add to Favorites, but it's still not right. I constantly use 2 reports. and now you need to go into the reports and look for them among the heap, but there were direct links in the left menu (I haven’t found a replacement for the quick launch of applications in the interface yet.

replacement app links

little by little it got better, bugs are closed, improvements are loaded and optimized.
Notification center setting replaced by CC app setting
Global search (well, those are the only ones I miss him, judging by the topics and comments of others)

GP will be a bit later.
27.08.2021, 00:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment