1b.app
Link copied -

Problem with the new mail block, data is being downloaded from the Rosette

Good afternoon.
Problem with block new mail, data is downloaded from Rosette with incorrect value for any of the clients.
By default, the city of departure is Bozhkovo. without a branch. Although unloading from the new mail is correct. You most likely have a glitch.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Most likely, you still have a glitch https://prnt.sc/106miz6 in the settings of the stages.
25.02.2021, 15:39
Original comment available on version: ru

No one has ever come here, and nothing has changed!!!
25.02.2021, 15:44

what does it matter if someone went there or not? Disable the action and everything will work correctly on new orders
25.02.2021, 15:47

turn it off, then turn it on, because the glitches will climb out in another place? what started this problem, can you figure it out?
25.02.2021, 15:49

Yes, since you set the action and do not fill in the data in the additional field at the initial stage. I showed you how to fix it - remove the action. What will you have to climb out in another place - no idea, I didn’t set up your BP and fraud with additional fields
25.02.2021, 15:52

Krasnobrizhev Alexander Viktorovich
Client wrote:
what started this problem, can you figure it out?

We can do this, for this you need to analyze your Business Process and the data with which you fill in additional fields. It will take me about 3 hours to finish.
25.02.2021, 15:53

First pay for the development of junk 150k
Then track glitch on glitch.
You are breaking the system.
Now pay 3 hours!
25.02.2021, 15:57

Alexander, I pointed out to you the jambs in your power supply settings. I did not set up your box and you can check on some simple task that the box determines the address correctly without additional actions that are configured for you. Which means that there is an error in the settings. Parsing the settings of your box is not my responsibility, for this you can contact your integrator or another person who set it up for you. If you have any new questions for me - write, I will try to help you. Have a good day.
26.02.2021, 10:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment