1b.app
Link copied -

Connect address directory to additional field

Good afternoon!
we have an additional field - "city". how to connect a directory of cities to it and in what format should it be?
Is it also possible to connect some address directories to the "address" fields?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Why do you need a guide? If, for sending through NP, for example, there is a directory with "Nova Poshta" automation, to connect it you need to select https://prnt.sc/z82xz9 here, select the directory and what field to search for
12.02.2021, 15:59
Original comment available on version: ru

I don’t understand at all how to connect it, it’s not clear from the screen.
We have the Russian Federation and therefore we need some other solution
01.04.2021, 12:03

We do not have any separate directory for the cities of the Russian Federation. A similar directory in Ukraine is provided by Nova Poshta, as far as I remember, we do not have integrations with similar services for the Russian Federation. If you have an example of such a service, we can integrate it with it.
01.04.2021, 18:25

We have such an all-Russian address classifier https://www.gnivc.ru/technical_support/classifiers_reference/kladr/
01.04.2021, 20:37

As far as I can see, these guys do not have api. Those. you can download their data for yourself, reformat it to xls and upload it to the boxing directories with pens. This shouldn't cause any problems.
02.04.2021, 11:24

Where should I fill it up? Do I need to create a directory somewhere and fill in this data there?
in my box on the subject of directories, only this
02.04.2021, 12:10

Look in the same place for the "object constructor", in it you can create any reference book with any number of fields
02.04.2021, 13:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment