1b.app
Link copied -

Mass incorrect change of IR status

Good afternoon!
Yesterday, there was a massive failure in sending NPs.
After the status "Management has independently created the invoice, but has not yet pressed it to the amendment", the IR gives the status "Repair canceled."
Although it further gives the status "Direct to"
Process https://arp.1b.app/1843/
Tell me what could be the problem?
I did not see any new statuses in the NP API.
Is this a glitch on the part of the NP?
Original question is available on version: ru Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic

Answers:

Good afternoon, unfortunately we cannot give you a request and an answer in the api that we received for this TTN, because this is a large amount of data that increases every hour and we do not store it on the server in the form of logs. The api method returns the most recent TTH status, i.e. if we do now, we cannot find out which one gave X hours ago. The error can be both on the side of New Mail and on the OneBox side, if the error was on our side, most likely we would have learned about it from 40 new topics on the forum.
11.01.2023, 12:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, unfortunately we cannot give you a request and an answer in the api that we received for this TTN, because this is a large amount of data that increases every hour and we do not store it on the server in the form of logs. The api method returns the most recent TTH status, i.e. if we do now, we cannot find out which one gave X hours ago. The error can be both on the side of New Mail and on the OneBox side, if the error was on our side, most likely we would have learned about it from 40 new topics on the forum.

For this order https://arp.1b.app/1843/ it seems that the IR has given the status "Released" as accepted from the sender.
Shipped with one register.
Those. everything can be that on the part of the NP there is a failure in exactly one registry?
11.01.2023, 13:07
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P. wrote:
Those. everything can be that on the part of the NP there is a failure in exactly one registry?

Oh sure. We get the statuses from the api of the new mail. Try to write to them in support, maybe they will check for their part a possible error on these orders. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any evidence in the form of requests, so most likely they will answer you "we are fine", at least I get such answers in 4 out of 5 cases, until I show the request and the wrong answer from the api.
11.01.2023, 14:14

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P. wrote:

Oh sure. We get the statuses from the api of the new mail. Try to write to them in support, maybe they will check for their part a possible error on these orders. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any evidence in the form of requests, so most likely they will answer you "we are fine", at least I get such answers in 4 out of 5 cases, until I show the request and the wrong answer from the api.

Thank you very much for your answer!
I will write NP
11.01.2023, 14:29
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

please. If suddenly the error repeats, we will be able to enable logs for your project and then we will have requests and responses from the new mail api.
11.01.2023, 14:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment