1b.app
Link copied -

Finalization of the block "Ukrposhta information about TTN"

Guys, can you modify the interface block "Ukrposhta information about TTN", namely: add the information "Tracking the status of the transfer of cash on delivery" to it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Can be finalized, it will take 1 hour, issue an invoice?
11.11.2022, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

this
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Can be finalized, it will take 1 hour, issue an invoice?

Good afternoon!
Yes, expose
11.11.2022, 16:23

Good afternoon. Please give a link to the order in which the postpaid TTn, which is already underway, so that I can check the correctness of the revision. Thank you.
18.11.2022, 13:25

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please give a link to the order in which the postpaid TTn, which is already underway, so that I can check the correctness of the revision. Thank you.

Good afternoon!
Here are a few
https://our-store.com.ua/61010/
https://our-store.com.ua/60971/
18.11.2022, 13:59

Transfer for shipment bb695f54-4d75-43a6-a6c4-47017b28e781 not found
I get this error on both tn (with different code).
In the documentation the condition is:
"However, the payment is sent to the bank account
rahunok vіdpravnika, API Ukrposhti allow vіdstezhuvati status
repowering to pay for SHKI remand, for yake
operation."
Are you sure you have postpaid to the sender's bank account?
18.11.2022, 14:44

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Are you sure you have postpaid to the sender's bank account?

Yes, it is on the r / s that the transfer is going on. As proof, the TTN specifies the details for which transfers will go.
Maybe this order will help you figure it out - https://our-store.com.ua/60213/. This order is closed, but I have already received money for it on a bank account
18.11.2022, 14:56

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Here on this TTN works

Maybe they did not work because the client had not yet taken the parcels and the reverse TTN was not formed? =)
18.11.2022, 15:01

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Maybe they did not work because the client had not yet taken the parcels and the reverse TTN was not formed? =)

bu
OneBox production wrote:
to order in which TTN with postpaid, which is already underway

I just hoped that you would give ttn with the created payments as I requested)
I unloaded the revision, 2 settings appeared in the block settings. After enabling them, there will be something like this: . The language in which the status is displayed is selected in the settings.
18.11.2022, 16:11

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I just hoped that you would give ttn with the created payments as I requested)

Already understood)))

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I unloaded the revision, 2 settings appeared in the block settings. After turning them on, something like this will appear: . The language in which the status is displayed is selected in the settings.

And can this data be added under each of these data, add settings with their output?
19.11.2022, 13:42

When you hover over the status, will the output of all information be suitable? In order not to produce additional 4 fields and settings
19.11.2022, 20:20

bu
OneBox production wrote:
When you hover over the status, will the output of all information be suitable? In order not to produce additional 4 fields and settings

I understood you. You can then only add the "transfer number after payment", and the remaining fields (name and amount) can be displayed on hover. Leave the status as is.
OK?
19.11.2022, 20:27

Closed the task because another task needs to be created, but it has not been completed yet
02.12.2022, 07:17

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
Could you tell me when you can complete this task?
28.12.2022, 22:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment