1b.app
Link copied -

Cash on delivery amount

Made an advance payment, but how to do it to:
when creating a TTN, it took "Total amount" minus "Paid"
And now it creates an overlay in the TTN from the total amount field, regardless of whether the prepayment was made or not
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. In the settings of the new mail account (in the box) there is a checkmark that does this. Look through the settings there, you might find something else useful for you.
03.08.2022, 19:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. In the settings of the new mail account (in the box) there is a checkmark that does this. Look through the settings there, you might find something else useful for you.

It is logical that this is it, I already included it, but nothing changes. As it was created for the full amount, it is created
" Take into account the amount paid on the order when calculating the amount of cash on delivery Set up return shipping depending on the form of payment"
03.08.2022, 20:39

Interesting, give me a link to your order. Do you look exactly in the cash on delivery field when creating or just in the declared value of the parcel?
03.08.2022, 20:47

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Interesting, give me a link to your order. Do you look exactly in the cash on delivery field when creating or just in the declared value of the parcel?

https://relaxmall.1b.app/170/
I seem to only have the declared value,
03.08.2022, 20:48

read here. I do not quite understand why underestimate the declared value of the parcel? In order to lose money in case of its loss by mail?
03.08.2022, 21:16

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
read here. I do not quite understand why underestimate the declared value of the parcel? In order to lose money in case of its loss by mail?

and this is where to look, I don’t see something in my order card "Declared article"
I need the estimated cost to be = Sum of the TOTAL order
and cash on delivery or payment control "TOTAL Amount" - "Prepayment"
how and where to do it plz tell me?
03.08.2022, 21:25

Order card -> Send to -> New mail -> Create TTN manually
03.08.2022, 21:34

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Order card -> Send to -> New mail -> Create TTN manually

this is if it is done manually, but if I have the Automatic creation of a TTN button enabled or at the stage create a TTN, then how to do it? through an additional field and a formula, but how?
when you click CREATE TTN, a TTN is simply created, but with an estimated cost of UAH 937, and payment control of UAH 937
And I need to control payment or the overlay changes from the advance
03.08.2022, 21:37

Action "Specify settings for TTN". To write the desired formula in the additional field, use the Write value in additional field action.
03.08.2022, 21:50

I added Actions when clicking on the "Create TTN" procedure:
Write the value in the additional field - for the estimated cost - so that it equals the PROCESS AMOUNT
Write the value in the additional field - for overlay/control - PROCESS AMOUNT - Payment amount in process
and then already Set the settings for the TTN and then create the TTN
but still doesn't work
did I write the formula correctly?
"[ordersum]-{|$ordersumpaid|}"
03.08.2022, 22:09

Additional field is not filled in the order or what does not work?
03.08.2022, 22:19

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Additional field is not filled in the order or what does not work?

Now brought these fields to the order card
Pressed the button create TTN
Estimated value: 937
Cash on delivery amount: 937-155
but how to make it 937-155=782
03.08.2022, 22:23

Look for another action that will fill in an additional order field using a formula. Can you handle it?
03.08.2022, 22:25

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Look for another action that will fill in an additional order field using a formula. Can you handle it?

SUPER! happened!! Thank you very much)) there are so many functions and while you find out about everyone, you sit for two hours trying each ????
Please tell me if, for example, I created the wrong TTN, it can only be deleted through NEW POSHTA https://relaxmall.1b.app/app/novaposhta/ or how can I display the PROCEDURE button in the order card?
03.08.2022, 22:34

there are a couple of ways to delete ttn even in new mail.
1. In the settings of the universal block, opposite the field with ttn, there should be a checkmark to delete ttn in new mail as well
2. Send to-> New mail -> Create TTN manually. There is deletion
3. There may be an action, but I don't remember it
03.08.2022, 22:40

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
there are a couple of ways to delete ttn even in new mail.
1. In the settings of the universal block, opposite the field with ttn, there should be a checkmark to delete ttn in new mail as well
2. Send to-> New mail -> Create TTN manually. There is deletion
3. There may be an action, but I don't remember it

Yes, I found a tick in the universal block!
When you understand. As it already works, it is more logical to CALCULATE and SUBSTITUTE values in additional fields not when CREATING a TTN or going to the STAGE with CREATING a TTN, but to do it in advance, when the payment has arrived, transfer to the PAID ADVANCE status and immediately calculate these additional fields, do I understand correctly?
but if, for example, a payment of 100 UAH came, the status switched to PAID ADVANCE and all the additional fields were counted, but for example, another payment for 200 UAH will come in an hour, but it won’t count anymore, since the status PAID ADVANCE has already worked out, right?
03.08.2022, 22:48

just count before creating ttn
03.08.2022, 22:58

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
just count before creating ttn

Thank you! Understood
03.08.2022, 22:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment