1b.app
Link copied -

TTN is not created

I’ve been fighting all day and I can’t find an error, when I click on the CREATE TTN button, I get an error:
"Failed to create TTN", already checked the API, tried different data, formats, settings and I can't figure out what the problem is
Оригинальный вопрос доступен на версии: ru

Answers:

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
Check the client's full name - it should not be in Latin or other characters or numbers.
Check phone number - number of digits.
Basically the problem is this, if such an error
26.07.2022, 22:01
One Bogs - One Genius Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Check the client's full name - it should not be in Latin or other characters or numbers.
Check phone number - number of digits.
Basically the problem is this, if such an error

Already checked, wrote again, number from +380xx, 0xx and so and so
26.07.2022, 23:21
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

already even tried to create a separate Additional field so that the full name is taken from there, but did not find how to tie it to New mail
26.07.2022, 23:24
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
Open this application https://1b.app/ua/app/app-api/
In it, find the novaposhta log - and today's date.
Then click the button to create a TTN, the log will be updated in a few seconds and the information on request will be displayed there. It will say what exactly is incorrectly indicated
26.07.2022, 23:41
One Bogs - One Genius Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Open this application https://1b.app/ua/app/app-api/
In it, find the novaposhta log - and today's date.
Then click the button to create a TTN, the log will be updated in a few seconds and the information on request will be displayed there. It will say what exactly is incorrectly indicated

did
27.07.2022, 08:40
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
<errors><item>Description empty</item></errors>
You have not specified a description of the TTN.
Specify it in the settings of the NP office
27.07.2022, 08:44
One Bogs - One Genius Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
<errors><item>Description empty</item></errors>
You have not specified a description of the TTN.
Specify it in the settings of the NP office

Yes, it worked, I indicated the "product" in the description and everything worked, but
1) How to substitute in the description, for example, the name of the product or the order number?
2) How to display the status of the TTN in the card, for example, "Waiting", "On the road", "Arrived" and, accordingly, make processes so that the status of the entire order changes from this, for example, I found such a variable Status of the parcel Nova Poshta "[ordernovaposhtastatus]" but where insert it?
3) Can the application take the full name only from the client's card?
4) how to add variables to additional fields?
Thanks!
3)
27.07.2022, 09:08
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
1) How to substitute in the description, for example, the name of the product or the order number?

This is the description of the cargo by default, that is, the type of goods that is delivered there can be written.
If you want to display a list of goods in additional information, https://1b.app/ru/forum/logistics-and-delivery-services/14082-nova-poshta-opisan... already answered here

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
2) How to display the status of the TTN in the card, for example, "Waiting", "On the road", "Arrived" and, accordingly, make processes so that the status of the entire order changes from this, for example, I found such a variable Status of the parcel Nova Poshta "[ordernovaposhtastatus]" but where insert it?

you can simply display a field in the list of orders or a block in the order card + you can set the order status to change depending on the status of the package, but this is another matter, form a separate request.

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
3) Can the application take the full name only from the client's card?

You can take it from the order card, repeat what I wrote in paragraph 2

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
4) how to add variables to additional fields?

likewise
27.07.2022, 09:13
One Bogs - One Genius Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

27.07.2022, 09:38
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Good afternoon. Please change api keys for all your new mail accounts. The fact is that you posted your keys in the public domain by dropping the logs in this topic and now anyone can use them, including an attacker. You need to generate new api keys in the new mail account and paste them into the integration settings in the box. Thank you.
29.07.2022, 11:58
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please change api keys for all your new mail accounts. The fact is that you posted your keys in the public domain by dropping the logs in this topic and now anyone can use them, including an attacker. You need to generate new api keys in the new mail account and paste them into the integration settings in the box. Thank you.

thanks, already changed
29.07.2022, 16:18
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment