1b.app
Link copied -

According to one process, 4re TTN were created and there is no information in the history about this

Good afternoon. There was such a problem. The process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/dostavka-i-peremeshchenie/2234745/edit/, as we see in the interface, one TTN was created and it was delivered, in fact 4 TTNs were created by this process
The settings are made in such a way that the API is updating the process with the change of the stage (on the API, only the stage is changed and two additional fields are filled), at the stage to which we switch, the action of Automatic creation of TTN is set. According to the above process, several api requests were sent (I assume that no response was received and the request was sent again, the admin understands and from the server side we think how to fix it), but from the Box side, tell me why all 4 times the actions of one stage were performed, to which they switched process?
If you look at the logs of New mail
sending 16:05:27 - TTN 202120450455770980 was created, the one that is registered now in the process. Next - 16:05:45 - 2021204
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Questions:
1. Is it repeated in many processes?
2. Is the setting in the integrations "Prohibit the re-creation of a TTN in the presence of an already created one" enabled?
3. If item 2 is disabled - by chance the actions are not duplicated at the stages/procedures?
28.10.2021, 17:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
1. Is it repeated in many processes?

Caught for the first time

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
2. Is the setting in the integrations "Prohibit the re-creation of a TTN in the presence of an already created one" enabled?

is enabled in all accounts, but TTN in 99% of cases are created automatically by an action at the stage

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
3. If item 2 is disabled - by chance the actions are not duplicated at the stages/procedures?

not duplicated
28.10.2021, 18:36

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Caught for the first time

Am I correct in assuming that the problem does not reoccur? Or was there a repetition in some other process?
01.11.2021, 15:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment