1b.app
Link copied -

Change the city and address of the sender

There is a need to change the address and city of the sender when automatically creating a TTN of New Mail. This is necessary in order to form a TTN, according to which the supplier will send the parcel to the client.
Is it possible to refine this, for example, in the Set TTN settings action?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

That is unnecessary. Just create a second IR account with the same settings and a different address and select it in the order or set it as an action at the stage for ordering
07.09.2021, 15:21
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
That is unnecessary. Just create a second IR account with the same settings and a different address and select it in the order or set it as an action at the stage for ordering

This option was offered to the client, he asked for clarification about the refinement, perhaps because there are a lot of suppliers and they don’t want to create an NP office for everyone.
Can you please let me know if this is possible and how long it will take?
08.09.2021, 11:14

Yes, it can certainly be improved. Where exactly do you want to pull the address of the supplier? I have several simple options: set the handles in action or choose an additional process field from which to take. Both will take about 2 hours.
08.09.2021, 15:36

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich
integrator wrote:

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

This option was offered to the client, he asked for clarification about the refinement, perhaps because there are a lot of suppliers and they don’t want to create an NP office for everyone.
Can you please let me know if this is possible and how long it will take?

Good day
Did you say something like food?
Our client has such a request.
18.08.2022, 12:30

Is it possible for you to issue 2 invoices for 1 hour, so that each revision is cheaper?
09.01.2023, 17:11

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Is it possible for you to issue 2 invoices for 1 hour, so that each revision is cheaper?

I am for it! if
Tkachenko Roman Anatolyevich Integrator wrote: [/ quote] or
CosGroup COSGroup wrote: [/ quote]
also for that fire! Let's split the bills!
11.01.2023, 03:12

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Yes, it can certainly be improved. Where exactly do you want to pull the address of the supplier? I have several simple options: set the handles in action or choose an additional process field from which to take. Both will take about 2 hours.

Option with additional process field
so that the correspondence of these fields can be selected by the action "Set settings for TTN" for the sender of the TTN as well as for the recipient (only from the PROCESS fields)
also city, department, street, house and apartment number.
11.01.2023, 03:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment