1b.app
Link copied -

Distribution of payments received on the Bank's card

Good afternoon,
We set up the action "Privat24 Statement of accounts for individuals" for receiving card transactions (clients swipe to a payment card). But, it became necessary to provide managers with access to distribute payments that are not assigned to processes (so that they themselves find the necessary payment and attach it to the process).
Tell me how this can be implemented, but to take into account:
1. The manager did not have access to edit the transaction (could not change the amount, etc.), but could only attach the payment to the process (for example, through mass actions).
2. Now in finance, the manager sees only his payments or all at once, but we need him to see only those not assigned to processes and his own for a specific account.
I assume that this will be a revision, so tell me right away how many hours it might take.
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We will not make such improvements to access rights.
You can give someone access to all payments for editing, or use minute automation for automatic distribution of payments (see automation once a minute).
25.05.2021, 14:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
Maxim, we have 5 sales managers and more than 30 payments are received from their clients per day - planting one manager means paying him a salary only for the fact that he distributes all payments.
Let's find a compromise solution, there is only one goal: to assign the necessary process to payments without processes and not have the right to edit payments. In action, you can set the author for the payment, perhaps you can add access by the author of the payment (employee) how does it work in business processes?
25.05.2021, 15:56

Andrey wrote:
Maxim, we have 5 sales managers and more than 30 payments are received from their clients per day - planting one manager means paying him a salary only for the fact that he distributes all payments.

But this does not oblige us to do this or that functionality. In particular, we are talking about the functionality in "access to editing 1 field" - we definitely will not do this.

Andrey wrote:
In action, you can set the author for the payment, perhaps you can add access by the author of the payment (employee) how does it work in business processes?

Add access rights for the payment operator and refactor the system to check these rights when viewing payments - it will take about 20 hours.
26.05.2021, 14:45

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

But this does not oblige us to do this or that functionality. In particular, we are talking about the functionality in "access to editing 1 field" - we definitely will not do this.

I do not oblige you to anything and there is no such thing in my appeal, correct me if I am wrong.
Onebox allows you to automate a lot, and therefore we use it, turned to the Forum for support, because. there was a need to distribute incoming payments, of which there are a lot, and according to access rights, either only your payments or all at once. I expected to receive advice on a solution.

Add access rights for the payment operator and refactor the system to check these rights when viewing payments - it will take about 20 hours.

Unfortunately, this only partially solves the problem.
26.05.2021, 15:57

Perhaps one of the other forum members can give you some more advice.
I don't see anything more adequate than giving access to editing payments.
26.05.2021, 16:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment