1b.app
Link copied -

Weekly payments are tied to the process

Виникають питання щодо роботи системи?
Ви завжди можете створити топік на нашому форумі і там описати питання! Створити топік на форумі
Good day! We have installed automatic dia:
"Automatically allocate customer payments by process", but blame the following situations:
There is no such thing. Why are the out-of-pocket payments tied to the process?
Application butt: https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10549/payment/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I see that the payment was edited - it was not initially imported positive?
For in action there are checks that if this is an outgoing (negative) payment, then it looks for processes with a negative amount (outgoing).
Or the payment immediately upon import from the client-bank was tied to the process.
12.05.2021, 17:16
Original comment available on version: ru

"It wasn't originally imported positive?" - no. Tse buv one great payment
""Automatically distribute customer payments by processes" was divided into many small ones.
13.05.2021, 16:52

13.05.2021, 16:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
I see that the payment was edited - it was not originally imported positive?
For in action there are checks that if this is an outgoing (negative) payment, then it looks for processes with a negative amount (outgoing).
Or the payment immediately upon import from the client-bank was tied to the process.

Hello Maxim!
Again the question hung in the air! I receive letters asking me to mark the correct answer, but there is none, and then the question will just automatically close?
You have been given comments that your assumption is incorrect. What other information can you provide to solve this problem?
The problem is not solved!
We can't set up normal accountability!
16.05.2021, 10:38

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Again the question hung in the air! I receive letters asking me to mark the correct answer, but there is none, and then the question will just automatically close?

The question will be closed when an answer/solution is provided. Now the question is open.

Chausova Tamara wrote:
You have been given comments that your assumption is incorrect. What other information can you provide to solve this problem?
The problem is not solved!

I got to your question - I saw the comments provided - I will analyze. This will take time.
Let me remind you that the forum does not have specific obligations on the timing of answers / decisions.
17.05.2021, 15:08

I got to your question - I saw the comments provided - I will analyze. This will take time.
Let me remind you that the forum does not have specific obligations on the timing of answers / decisions.
[/quote]
OK. I'll be waiting!
17.05.2021, 15:14

cosgroup wrote:
"It wasn't originally imported positive?" - no. Tse buv one great payment
""Automatically distribute customer payments by processes" was divided into many small ones.

I would like to understand the whole picture of what is happening within the framework of one process ...
How much is the initial payment, and how is it then split into the specified process? Which of the specified payments in the process are created on the basis of this large payment - it turns out several times a part of the same payment is added to this process?
17.05.2021, 15:15

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10539/history/?systemchang... =1
As far as I understand correctly, you initially receive a large payment, according to which our process is extinguished
Further, with a request to the rest api, you make a minus payment, after which the order is not paid again
And then the action again finds an unpaid process and makes a payment there
Actually what is the error of the action? The order was not paid - the payment was made.
17.05.2021, 15:22

One big payment comes via rest api -> automatically divides the wines into many smaller ones and attaches to the processes -> give us a picture https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10542/payment/
Before the unpaid deposit, you will receive a FULL payment for the same amount and make a payment. And two payments have already come, to be extinguished.
Log out, which is automatic and does not cover directly the payment process
17.05.2021, 15:46

cosgroup wrote:
Log out, which is automatic and does not cover directly the payment process

I wrote above why this is so. You reset the payment amount to 0 with the outgoing payment - and when the action is triggered again, it adds 1 more payment to the unpaid process.
I don't understand why there is a negative payment here via rest api ?
17.05.2021, 16:33

I have already written to you 3 times.
No one can make outgoing payments manually. Nobody here is right.
Tse vіdbuvaєtsya automatically. I myself in whom is the problem
17.05.2021, 16:36

cosgroup wrote:
No one can make outgoing payments manually. Nobody here is right.
Tse vіdbuvaєtsya automatically. I myself in whom is the problem

Who sends a request to add an outgoing payment and why?
Here in the history it is clearly visible that there was a request to the REST API https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10549/history/?systemchang... sumpayed&customfieldid=&opfieldid=&productidvalue=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&developerview=1
17.05.2021, 17:08

Vihіdny payment buv zrobleni z 1s according to apі.
One
To sum -8,793.20
On a gamanets, which is not binding to rozpodіlu
18.05.2021, 13:33

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10549/history/?systemchang... =1
look at the change history for the process (I provide this once again) - a request to create an outgoing payment in the amount of -80.44 was specifically sent to this process, because the history is recorded about the recalculation of the payment amount from this request!
18.05.2021, 13:46

Good day
Yes, I'll reflash. From 1s came more payments, but I don’t know about it.
You can close the task
19.05.2021, 17:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment