1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox OS and mutual settlements

The question is whether the possibility of multi-currency settlements with the client and supplier is implemented in OneBox OS? In order to be able to buy or sell from a supplier to one customer for any currency and see it not in the main currency but specifically in those currencies in which it was bought or sold - as in 1C
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. This is also in the current version of the system. In each process, you can set any currency of the process and carry out mutual settlements (including payments) in the specified currency
08.04.2021, 12:18
Original comment available on version: ua

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Good afternoon. This is also in the current version of the system. In each process, you can set any currency of the process and carry out mutual settlements (including payments) in the specified currency

even if one customer bought some goods for hryvnia and some goods for usd?
08.04.2021, 12:46

Yes, the box converts the value of goods purchased in another currency into the currency of the process at the rate of the given process
08.04.2021, 17:41

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Yes, the box converts the value of goods purchased in another currency into the currency of the process at the rate of the given process

for example, how can I see the balance in dollars and UAH for one client? Where can I see it?
09.04.2021, 17:16

As far as I remember - no way. In the blocks of the contact card, liabilities are converted into the base currency
16.04.2021, 12:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment