1b.app
Link copied -

How can we record information from the additional field of the process in the additional field of finance?

I know that there is automation that, when making a payment in the process, allows you to configure the completion of an additional finance field, but can we configure it to attach a payment.
What you need: write information from the additional field of the process to the additional field of finance when attaching an existing payment to the process.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

How do you attach a payment to a process, when creating it, or, for example, using the minute action Create Processes for Payments?
05.03.2021, 11:22
Original comment available on version: ru

it is pulled from Private, and then we manually bind it to the process.
10.03.2021, 11:19

you can add a new setting to the action Fill in the additional payment field - Take the value from the additional field of the attached process -
2 h
10.03.2021, 12:35

You can make this action a multi-setting - i.e. to be able to interact with any number of process and payment fields.
And I correctly understood that this is an action for payment?
10.03.2021, 15:54

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
You can make this action a multi-setting - i.e. to be able to interact with any number of process and payment fields.

do you mean adding a match "Process field - Payment field" many times through the button?

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
And I correctly understood that this is an action for payment?

this is the action when saving/creating a payment
/admin/custom/payment/action/
10.03.2021, 17:38

great give us an invoice
10.03.2021, 17:46

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:
do you mean adding a match "Process field - Payment field" many times through the button?

Bogdan, please clarify this point
10.03.2021, 18:03

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Bogdan, please clarify this point

just so that it would not be limited to one correspondence "Process additional field - Payment additional field", but it would be possible to add these correspondences as much as you like
11.03.2021, 11:53

Will you make an invoice?
12.03.2021, 18:12

Good afternoon, the revision is ready
23.03.2021, 12:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment