1b.app
Link copied -

Formulate billing payments on the basis of additional fields to the process

The name of the cіlovogo hamantsya zberіgaєtsya in the additional field of the product card.
In order to secure the payment on the credit card, at the stage of processing the application in the process, copy the name of the credit card first from the additional field of the card to the product in the additional field to the product of the process. Dalі z additional field to the product of the process in the additional field to the process.
Validation of the payment is formed correctly in the "Form the validation of the payment on the basis of the additional fields of the process", and the column of the invoice (account) of the invoiced payment in the empty result.
Vkіntsі nalashtuvan dії oprebrіbne field і in nоmu exactly є the name of the gamantsia is correct, as the instruction is, but the payment is formed with the empty value of the number gamantsya.
Suggest, be kind, what can cause such a result? Maybe I've learned the wrong way to fix it?

[file]375
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I understand, in your action in the Account (account) field, not an additional field is selected, but a standard one. Accordingly, you need to fill in the process field Account (account) and not the additional field.
22.02.2021, 17:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Dyakuyu, but such a standard field exactly є? I don't know either in actions or in customizing the interface to the process.
In my customizations, all fields are additives
23.02.2021, 00:36

Please give a link to the action settings and to the process where you can see the result of its work. I will try to indicate with screenshots what kind of field
24.02.2021, 13:25

I don’t know how I can give you the right access.
The axis of the link to the setup stage of the admin/shop/workflowstatus/99/action/new/ process has been setup to be in the new, the same for the disabled station. Is it possible to give a link to the installation of a diy?
According to the result of the work, the process itself does not understand what it itself needs to convey.
24.02.2021, 19:13

Petrenko Andrey Valerievich
Client wrote:
I don’t know how I can give you the right access.

I don't understand the difficulty. No one can get into your box without knowing your login and password, you can safely give links to the box here. Specifically, in this situation, I ask you:
1. Link to the process in which you generate the payment
2. link to setting up actions, you already gave it - thanks
26.02.2021, 14:51

Dyakuyu, scho clarified.
Link to the process /admin/shop/workflow/16/constructor/
28.02.2021, 16:03

Petrenko Andrey Valerievich
Client wrote:
Dyakuyu, scho clarified.
Link to the process /admin/shop/workflow/16/constructor/

https://shopping.vstup.kiev.ua/admin/customorder/order/36051/edit/ I need such a link. Link to the task where you generate the document. For a specific task
04.03.2021, 14:23

Perceptive. You have added the correct link
04.03.2021, 15:11

Great, now please tell me what and what links I need to do to repeat your problem.
04.03.2021, 15:13

Please vibachennya, I can not write here
04.03.2021, 15:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment