1b.app
Link copied -
Есть вопросы по настройке компонента?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать интересующий вопрос!
Наши партнеры с радостью вам ответят. Создать топик
Hello, please tell me what exactly is meant by the ID for writing to this field is the bank account number or some other ID and what else do you need to connect for integration besides this action
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

antip wrote:
some other ID

OneBox account/wallet ID to which payments will be made
05.02.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

When registering and linking the card to liqpay, you were given 2 values: id and private key . This is one of them
05.02.2021, 17:01

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
When registering and linking the card to liqpay, you were given 2 values: id and private key . This is one of them

these 2 are given in liqpay i.e. once again you need to write the public key or all the same as in the comment https://crm-onebox.com/user/200/ you need create account/wallet ID in OneBox ?
05.02.2021, 17:08

somewhere in liqpay personal account you should still have a field with the account/card ID
05.02.2021, 17:10

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

antip wrote:
some other ID

OneBox account/wallet ID to which payments will be made

i.e. for example wallet
put 1 here ?
05.02.2021, 17:11

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
somewhere in liqpay personal account you should still have a field with the account/card ID

like this is the same public key
the account does not have any other id
05.02.2021, 17:18

Sorry, I made a mistake - this is not the id from liqpay, this is the id of the account in the box to which you need to send the received payments
05.02.2021, 17:24

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Sorry, I made a mistake - this is not the id from liqpay, this is the id of the account in the box to which you need to send the received payments

So ?
https://crm-onebox.com/en/ajax/download/3420/
https://crm-onebox.com/en/ajax/download/3421/
05.02.2021, 17:27

here is an order with liqPay payment from the outlet https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/807674/edit/
BP fields are empty
integration set up according to the dialog above https://box.optodess.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/liqpay-integration-5/control...

everything went through with liqPay
please tell me why the BP does not pull up the information on the payment
09.02.2021, 20:59

antip wrote:
BP fields are empty

And what is the connection between importing an order from Rozetka and integrating payments from the site?
11.02.2021, 16:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

antip wrote:
BP fields are empty

And what is the connection between importing an order from Rozetka and integrating payments from the site?

But that is, if the order is from the outlet, then liqpay cannot be tracked on it?
16.02.2021, 17:09

antip wrote:
But that is, if the order is from the outlet, then liqpay cannot be tracked on it?

No, this is not included in the integration. If payments come to Privat, import them into the system with an automatic action and link them to processes.
Integration of liqpay is needed in most cases to form a form of payment in an online store / personal account and then accept payments after callback requests from liqpay
16.02.2021, 17:48

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

antip wrote:

No, this is not included in the integration. If payments come to Privat, import them into the system with an automatic action and link them to processes.
Integration of liqpay is needed in most cases to form a form of payment in an online store / personal account and then accept payments after callback requests from liqpay

please tell me what is the action
16.02.2021, 18:12

action once per hour "Privat24 Statement of accounts"
05.03.2021, 15:50

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
Account Statement

I did not find such an action, can you please link to it
05.03.2021, 20:27

I did not find such an action, can you please link to it

connect the integration in the Privat24 market, after which the above action will be available to you
08.03.2021, 15:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment