1b.app
Link copied -

I propose to implement the integration "Invoice from PrivatBank"

Good afternoon. I propose to implement integration, which, it seems to me, will be of interest to many.

Through API, you can issue invoices to clients (including individuals) of PrivatBank.

An invitation to pay comes to the client's private24 with the possibility of quick payment. In this case, all data is transmitted: amount, purpose of payment, recipient. The absolute best invoicing option. It must be in Box OS)

I am attaching the API description and an example request: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdGswPUSHO7jB8ufZmR17NzmW-7XlQrVj-HP5STVuf8/...

In case of any questions, I am ready to help or contact the responsible officer of PrivatBank. I managed to partially implement this functionality through the "Send API" action, but there is no way to create such a structure.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Пташкин Сергей
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Please answer.
28.03.2023, 10:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
revision 6 hours

considering that this is private and the refinement will be useful to many, can it be implemented as an investment?
13.04.2023, 10:34

We are in the valleys 1 hour))
30.06.2023, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Eugene wrote:
We are in the valleys for 1 hour))

I don't know if you are aware, but this improvement has been implemented
19.10.2023, 15:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment