1b.app
Link copied -

The Monobank application is broken

Good evening! The application is broken, writes: "Monobank Statement ERROR 2023-01-10 21:48:05 No token specified in the application settings"
Used for a long time - everything was ok. After what actions it broke, it's hard to say, I've already tried to delete / disable all integrations (accounts), delete / install the application. There is a feeling that something has gone in cycles in the application, something has gone wrong. In general, I have already tried everything from deleting the application and integrations, to changing tokens in monobank. The result is one.
Help, please, see what the problem is.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Monobank Statement OK 2023-01-10 22:44:06
By some miracle, the token was accepted.
Now another difficulty:
Several accounts have been added to monobank, but none of them pull up integration with cards.
10.01.2023, 22:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Your IP is on the blacklist of the Monobank hosting server. There are 2 options - change IP or wait until your ip is removed from the blacklist. How long it may take they cannot say even the support of Monobank
11.01.2023, 15:14

Maria, tell me, as I understand it, we are talking about ip boxing and how much will it cost?
And I suppose there is no information why this happened?
11.01.2023, 15:20

This situation could arise due to a large number of requests from a given ip address in one period of time, perhaps
after changing the ip address, integrations that require permission by ip will need to be updated to a new address
As a cloud client, changing the IP address will be free for you, just write that you want to change the ip address
11.01.2023, 15:43

Maria, please change your ip address.
11.01.2023, 15:47

Good afternoon.
Your server IP has been changed.
11.01.2023, 16:34

Hello Sergey!
Thank you very much, all integrations work.
11.01.2023, 16:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment