1b.app
Link copied -

There was another problem in mutual settlements

I set up Obligations from the client according to the video. Everything in orders seems to work well. Screen 1. But the situation in mutual settlements is not clear. Screen 2 and 3. Moreover, the transcript shows 2 payments. 370 no payment at cash desks. Perhaps it was editing. Why so? And what is wrongly configured
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

corrected, you can check
13.09.2022, 20:42
Original comment available on version: ua

For buyers, it now really shows normally. However, the suppliers have the same story, only it can be said in the opposite direction.
I am attaching the screen
14.09.2022, 09:29
Original comment available on version: ua

there seems to have added some more logic
is the question relevant?
30.01.2023, 22:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Maybe something has been changed in customer orders, but it also does not work correctly in orders to suppliers. For example, I receive the goods from the supplier and, accordingly, the posting for 628 UAH and pay 628 UAH from this process to the supplier. Logically, I close mutual settlements at 0. But it was not there. Onebox thinks differently :)
31.01.2023, 18:51

use the checkbox in the settings of this application - Do not take into account the direction of the process when calculating the balance of payments
09.03.2023, 22:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment