1b.app
Link copied -

The extract from private individuals is going crazy

Answers:

Payments are doubled and the date is set in a month
13.06.2022, 13:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. We put logs on another project on this issue, we will soon see why this happens.
13.06.2022, 18:54

Hello!
A similar problem crm.extraparts.com.ua - the action "Privat24 Statement of accounts for individuals" began to duplicate payments (seen by the duplicate payment code). Takes Payments selectively: February, May, ... (this year) and spends with any number, even the future.
Cleaning duplicates does not help, at midnight the report "Actual payments" turns into "Pumpkin" again!
If it is on the Privat24 side, then most likely it is necessary to equip the current action with the condition "Take payments for the past N days".
It would also not hurt to complete the action with the function "Set the payment client of the client of the found process"
13.06.2022, 20:56

We are dealing with a problem. The default action delays only the payments of the CURRENT for, i.e. we say to private "give the payments that were only today" or for the last day, I don't remember exactly, but the essence does not change. The fact that payments appear in the future is either a private jamb or a jamb with the conversion of dates in the box. which is very vryatli. The problem is complicated by the fact that the payment gets into the issue once and then it is not there if you make a request in an hour. We put the logs and look at what specific request, what answer with what data comes in, and there we can see the jamb from the private or our own. Most likely tomorrow you will have more detailed information.
13.06.2022, 23:05

14.06.2022, 09:22

Good afternoon. Accepted, thanks. We are following the topic, I am closing this request.

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
follow the topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/finances/13927-platezhi-iz-budushchego-i-oshibki-v-kasse...
14.06.2022, 10:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment