1b.app
Link copied -

Payments from the future :)

Here https://crm.phdcare.com.ua/app/payments/22148/control/ the payment creation date is 2022.06.23 and it came automatically from privat24, and now 2022.06.09
What is this date? Where?)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

A similar problem, a payment came from the "future". Most likely the problem is on the side of Privat.
09.06.2022, 21:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. We take the value of the payment date from the fields
trandate Transaction date
trantime Transaction hour
https://api.privatbank.ua/#p24/orders from the documentation. If the date "runs" ahead, most likely it was transferred through the private api or there is some kind of error with the date conversion in our system (which is less likely). Please write down how often you have such problems, I will be able to take one box during the day and put on it the request and response logs from the private to see what exactly the private gave us at the next payment "from the future".
At the moment, I made requests to receive all payments for 10 days and I did not receive this payment, which indicates that the date in the payment somehow changes in private after some time.
10.06.2022, 11:08

Ярина
Personal license
10.06.2022, 11:29

Did they drag out today or yesterday? Need a priority today
10.06.2022, 11:39

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Did they drag out today or yesterday? Need a priority today

the axis of which will appear today: https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/shop/finance/payment/27302/control/
10.06.2022, 11:45

Ярина
Personal license
10.06.2022, 11:49

Yes, the time converges, the amount is also with a comment, but the date is not)
I launched the actions, looked at the answers from the private - this payment is not in the issuance now. Or some kind of terrible bug in action or private is weird. Does this happen to you every day?
10.06.2022, 11:58

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Does this happen to you every day?

no, up. ale vіdrazu on kіlkoh boxes
10.06.2022, 12:14

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I launched the actions, looked at the answers from the private - this payment is not in the issuance now. Or some kind of terrible bug in action or private is weird.

then you can see "payments from the future"?
10.06.2022, 13:11

anonymous hamster it's probably worth putting logs on the box from the topic boxes that were indicated in the comments, we'll see if we notice any, then we'll write and check the logs that are nightmare, action or private24.
10.06.2022, 13:15

I will put on boxes with os during the day. Earn logs most likely on Monday only
10.06.2022, 13:18

I also had a payment from the future along with several duplicates of earlier ones, which led to an incorrect balance on the card in Boxing
https://1b.app/ru/forum/finances/13927-platezhi-iz-budushchego-i-oshibki-v-kasse... 13927-platezhi-iz-budushchego-i-oshibki-v-kasse---eto-bag/#answer45337
10.06.2022, 13:24

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I will put on boxes with os during the day

and MVP?
10.06.2022, 13:28

and mvp will wait for the wrong payment to appear on os, which will get into the logs, so that we find out what the problem is or can switch to os and then it will also participate in the fun
10.06.2022, 13:34

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
and then, too, will participate in the fun

how about a dorobka?
10.06.2022, 13:36

1 hour and you will have logs on any box that you specify. Bill?
10.06.2022, 13:41

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I will put on boxes with os during the day. Earn logs most likely on Monday only

https://hellom.1b.app/app/payments/312/control/ here it looks like the same story. Were there any logos? Can you plz take a look?
15.06.2022, 14:28

the payment has ID 312, but today they were created with ID 427 . He is clearly not today.
15.06.2022, 14:32

https://crm.phdcare.com.ua/app/payments/22394/control/ Look what a joke. In private, this is the month of May (05), and in boxing it falls in July (06)
Look plz.
15.06.2022, 15:01

<statement card="4149629387722044" appcode="632125" trandate="2022-06-30" trantime="12:08:00" amount="9.00 UAH" cardamount="-9.00 UAH" rest="21050.00 UAH" terminal ="PrivatBank, CP980T00" description="Piggy bank"/>
this is the info given by private on this payment. In telegrams I will send you a request and an answer in the private api, you will clarify why this payment has such a date in private support
15.06.2022, 15:17

Oh wait, here they are. Now it's the 6th month and they give the API payment for the 30th day of the same month.
Dear forum users, the culprit has been found. You have higher evidence that private payments give crooked payments. Next, we will deal with them already, why this is happening. There is no error in the OneBox code.
15.06.2022, 15:21

A letter with a description of the error and an attached log of requests and incorrect responses from api was sent to api private24 support, we are waiting for a response.
15.06.2022, 15:34

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Oh wait, here they are. Now it's the 6th month and they give the API payment for the 30th day of the same month.
Dear forum users, the culprit has been found. You have higher evidence that private payments give crooked payments. Next, we will deal with them already, why this is happening. There is no error in the OneBox code.

Gip-hip as they say))) Found and caught in a mistake) Then we expect feedback)
15.06.2022, 15:36

they have not yet resolved yesterday's appeal with a filtering error by date, so it is not clear there in terms of timing
15.06.2022, 15:38

similar problem
- payments for the future period appeared (screenshot)
- payments with a new date and time appear (they are not available on these dates for the bank), and they have already been drawn into finance earlier. that is, the same payments come out, but with different dates / times
it all started June 8-10
https://box.dobroznak.com/admin/shop/finance/
we have MBP
Bank Privat
--
21.06.2022, 12:04

Above there is evidence that the error is in the private api. I can port the code that does not allow to create payments if the date is not equal to the current day on mvp. It will take 1 hour of refinement, this will solve the problem until the private fixes his bug. Do you have an invoice?
21.06.2022, 12:44

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Above there is evidence that the error is in the private api. I can port the code that does not allow to create payments if the date is not equal to the current day on mvp. It will take 1 hour of refinement, this will solve the problem until the private fixes his bug. Do you have an invoice?

give me a bag and a card, be kind
28.06.2022, 09:18

insert the rahunok
anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
[/quote]
29.06.2022, 18:23

Good afternoon.
The revision has been uploaded to stylesalon, the rest of the mvp will get it tomorrow morning. If you need now - give links to projects that need to be updated.
29.06.2022, 20:27

https://box.dobroznak.com

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
The revision has been uploaded to stylesalon, the rest of the mvp will get it tomorrow morning. If you need now - give links to projects that need to be updated.
29.06.2022, 21:06

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.

such
29.06.2022, 21:15

updated, don't forget to tick the new checkboxes in action
29.06.2022, 21:50

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
updated, don't forget to tick the new checkboxes in action

Update be a weasel box https://logogroup.crm-onebox.com/ - the same problem with payments, if you don’t know how to be able to put a tick .
19.07.2022, 15:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment