1b.app
Link copied -

How does integration with Portmone work?

Please clarify how the integration with the purse works? Do I understand correctly that confirmed payments will be pulled into the box?
Is it possible to make payments automatically tied to processes?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich wrote:
Please clarify how the integration with the purse works? Do I understand correctly that confirmed payments will be pulled into the box?
Is it possible to make payments automatically tied to processes?

The current integration allows you to make payments in the personal account through the purse
if you need to make import payments, this is a revision of 8 hours
24.01.2022, 03:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Please clarify whether it is possible to modify the same way that declined payments would be pulled up? For example, in the text field, pull up information on all payments of this process (date and time of payment + payment id + payment comment + payment amount + its status), and create confirmed payments in the same way as payments in 1box.
08.02.2022, 11:53

Tkachenko Roman Anatolievich wrote:
Please clarify whether it is possible to modify the same way that declined payments would be pulled up? For example, in the text field, pull up information on all payments of this process (date and time of payment + payment id + payment comment + payment amount + its status), and create confirmed payments in the same way as payments in 1box.

I'm not sure if they are in the API
09.02.2022, 00:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment