1b.app
Link copied -

Completion calculation: Translate the process into a stage depending on the LiqPay payment status

Guys,
I ask you to calculate the revision for LiqPay, namely: you need an action at the stages with which you can transfer the process to the desired stage ("Transfer the business process to this stage if the LiqPay payment status has changed to:"). It should work similar to the actions of New Mail (For example: Move the business process to this stage if the new mail stage has changed).
Here is a link to the documentation - https://www.liqpay.ua/documentation/api/information/status/doc. It is necessary to use only final payment statuses (indicated in the picture)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

I wanted to clarify, when creating this action, will he have a choice of a merchant?
24.01.2022, 12:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

I wanted to clarify, when creating this action, will he have a choice of a merchant?

Yes
24.01.2022, 13:36

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
Yes

Please issue an invoice.
25.01.2022, 12:10

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna , good afternoon!
Could you send me an invoice please?
25.01.2022, 17:27

Ustimenko Igor , here's what I thought: is it possible for this action to work once every 5 minutes? I just want to play it safe in such cases, when one of the parties slows down and cron will no longer check such actions.
12.02.2022, 18:50

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Ustimenko Igor , here's what I thought: is it possible for this action to work once every 5 minutes? I just want to play it safe in such cases, when one of the parties slows down and cron will no longer check such actions.

yes ok
16.02.2022, 00:54

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
yes ok

Thank you!
Already paid.
16.02.2022, 09:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment