1b.app
Link copied -

Completion calculation: Translate the process into a stage depending on the WayForPay payment status

Guys,
I ask you to calculate the revision on WayForPay, namely: you need an action at the stages with which you can transfer the process to the desired stage ("Transfer the business process to this stage if the WayForPay payment status has changed to:"). It should work similar to the actions of New Mail (For example: Move the business process to this stage if the new mail stage has changed).
Here is a link to the documentation - https://wiki.wayforpay.com/view/852131.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

I wanted to clarify, when creating this action, will he have a choice of a merchant?
24.01.2022, 12:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Well, the choice of integration will be
in boxing, you can do several likpay integrations
24.01.2022, 13:35

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Yes I saw. Thank you!
You just need to do it in the context of a specific merchant.
24.01.2022, 13:38

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
Well, the choice of integration will be

Please issue an invoice.
25.01.2022, 12:10

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna , good afternoon!
Could you send me an invoice please?
25.01.2022, 17:27

Good afternoon!
Has this issue been resolved? I'm also interested in this upgrade.
Do I understand correctly, you want the status of the order to automatically switch to the stage, let's say "Payment from WayForPay has arrived" on the condition that for such an order the status in WayForPay is success (for example)
11.02.2022, 21:04

Natalia wrote:
Has this issue been resolved? I'm also interested in this upgrade.

Good afternoon!
No, I didn't pay the bills, so she wasn't hired.

Natalia wrote:
Do I understand correctly, you want the status of the order to automatically switch to the stage, let's say "Payment from WayForPay has arrived" on the condition that for such an order the status in WayForPay is success (for example)

I want the process to go to the desired stage depending on the payment status in "WayForPay". For example: If orders in "WayForPay" have "Successful payment", and at my "Paid" stage I have the action "Move the process to a stage depending on the status of WayForPay payment" with the status "Successful payment" - then all processes performing this action, must go to this stage.
12.02.2022, 18:44

Ustimenko Igor , here's what I thought: is it possible for this action to work once every 5 minutes? I just want to play it safe in such cases, when one of the parties slows down and cron will no longer check such actions.
12.02.2022, 18:49

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Good afternoon!
No, I didn't pay the bills, so she wasn't hired.

I propose to split the bill in half
14.02.2022, 09:08

Natalia wrote:
I propose to split the bill in half

I am for it. Since I have many accounts now and one of them is the same as this one only for LiqPay.

Ustimenko Igor, here's what I thought: is it possible for this action to work even once every 5 minutes? I just want to play it safe in such cases, when one of the parties slows down and cron will no longer check such actions.

I also suggest waiting for a response from Igor Ustimenko regarding my last comment.
14.02.2022, 09:48

I also suggest waiting for a response from Igor Ustimenko regarding my last comment.

OK
15.02.2022, 13:46

Ustimenko Igor , here's what I thought: is it possible for this action to work once every 5 minutes? I just want to play it safe in such cases, when one of the parties slows down and cron will no longer check such actions.

OK
16.02.2022, 00:50

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
OK

Super! Thank you!
16.02.2022, 09:44

Stasyuk Yulia Vladimirovna good afternoon!
For this task, I ask you to split the payment and issue 2 invoices: one for Natalia, and the other for me.
Thank you!
16.02.2022, 09:46

We will be able to pay if that is closer to the end of the month. If it works out earlier, I will write the date of payment.
16.02.2022, 12:09

Natalia wrote:
We will be able to pay if that is closer to the end of the month. If it works out earlier, I will write the date of payment.

OK!
I have already paid)
16.02.2022, 12:11

Natalia wrote:

OK!
I have already paid)

fast))
16.02.2022, 13:22

Natalia wrote:
fast))

Good day, Natalia!
Tell me, did you accidentally pay for this revision? I want to understand at what stage this issue is.
25.04.2022, 16:00

good afternoon! No, we did not have time because of military actions. Now we are not working, we are not paying anything .... We are waiting for the financial situation to improve
29.04.2022, 20:48

Natalia wrote:
good afternoon! No, we did not have time because of military actions. Now we are not working, we are not paying anything .... We are waiting for the financial situation to improve

Good afternoon!
Thanks for the info. Write if something changes.
Good luck to you!
02.05.2022, 10:44

Natalia wrote:
good afternoon! No, we did not have time because of military operations. Now we are not working, we are not paying anything .... We are waiting for the financial situation to improve

Good afternoon!
Thanks for the info. Write if something changes.
Good luck to you!

Ustimenko Igor good afternoon
Work not completed?
Roman, are you ready to pay another 50%? Ready to join payment
08.07.2022, 15:40

Vysokos Nikolai Aleksandrovich wrote:
Roman, are you ready to pay another 50%? Ready to join payment

Nikolai, this revision has not been completed. I paid my 50% earlier. As I understand it, Natalia is not yet ready to pay. I am also not ready to pay the remaining 50%.
08.07.2022, 15:52

Ustimenko Igor can you bill me for 50%?
08.07.2022, 17:25

Yuliya Vladimirovna Stasiuk can you bill me for 50%?
08.07.2022, 17:31

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
Yes, Julia will send

paid
14.07.2022, 16:25

improved action "Move the business process to this stage if the WayForPay payment status has changed"
18.07.2022, 13:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
improved action "Move the business process to this stage if the WayForPay payment status has changed"

From our side set up - everything works
19.07.2022, 12:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
I checked, but it doesn't work for me. Here is a test order https://our-store.com.ua/56466/
For each wayforpay status, I temporarily created separate stages with an action to check the performance (see the picture), but there was not a single transition.
I noticed that the application does not have this payment either.
Login and key checked - all match.
Can you suggest what is wrong?
19.07.2022, 13:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim, could you see why it doesn’t work on our box?
26.07.2022, 12:19

I checked, but it doesn't work for me. Here is a test order https://our-store.com.ua/56466/

You specified to take orderReference from the additional field Order number
But in the specified process this field is not filled. And you need to fill it with the action of creating a link to payment.
For other processes, errors that such an orderReference did not find a payment, as an example
[reason] => Order Not Found
[reasonCode] => 1127
[orderReference] => 201851238
01.08.2022, 17:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
You specified to take orderReference from the additional field Order number

Yes you are right. I missed it.
But I wanted to fix this error and ran into the following problem: if the order was placed on the Boxing side, and not on some other site (Prom, for example), the name of the order is formed with some incomprehensible value.
See picture below.
And here is another new process https://our-store.com.ua/57293/
09.08.2022, 15:14

OneBox CORP OneBox CORP
Personal license

the name of the order is formed with some incomprehensible value

This is a timestamp at the time the link was created in the process, added for uniqueness (when several links are formed for one process)
What is your problem with this value? You can also write it in the required additional field by the action of creating a link
01.09.2022, 09:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment