1b.app
Link copied -

Did not bring up the amount of payments in the field paid in the list of orders (although it shows in the process)

Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/55614/edit/
There in the order show paid (screenshot)
But in the list of orders in the paid field it shows 0
Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/?filtershowprocess=&filterdeliver... [0]=12&statusid[0]=146&statusid[1]=67&statusid[2]=134&statusid[3]=168&statusid[4]=69&statusid[5]=77&statusid[6]=103&statusid[7]=115&statusid[8]=116&statusid [9]=117&statusid[10]=118&statusid[11]=119&statusid[12]=78&statusid[13]=140&statusid[14]=142&statusid[15]=144&statusid[16]=155&statusid[17]=156&statusid[18]=157&statusid [19]=158&filterdeletedid=&filternovaposhtastatus=&am
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The payment is added to the order via the binding or action box_auto_action_add_payment_to_order

I checked the specified options for adding payments - the recalculation of the process is called.
Can you clarify - can you repeat this in manual mode on a test process? The order of actions is important
03.11.2021, 17:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

The payment is added to the order via the binding or action box_auto_action_add_payment_to_order

I checked the specified options for adding payments - the recalculation of the process is called.
Can you clarify - can you repeat this in manual mode on a test process? The order of actions is important

After checking with the manager how they robbed the binding, she said that through editing the payment
After trying to redeem the payment and re-bind the field paid for, the field was redeemed
So I can’t repeat it at once, just joke about the problem of why it’s out and how it manifested itself, you can marvel at the history of the spivrobitnik, which is tserobiv and de vin buv at this hour.
Also, I ask you to reconsider other prayers for a similar pardon and, as well, tell me about the prayer
03.11.2021, 18:06

After checking with the manager how they robbed the binding, she said that through editing the payment
After trying to redeem the payment and re-bind the field paid for, the field was redeemed

Have you checked both the editing in the process (including through the block), and directly through the actual payments?

So I can’t repeat it at once, just joke about the problem of why it’s out and how it manifested itself, you can marvel at the history of the spivrobitnik, which is tserobiv and de vin buv at this hour.
Also, I ask you to reconsider other prayers for a similar pardon and, as well, tell me about the prayer

You can also perform all these actions yourself. As you find how to repeat - write to us the sequence of your actions.
When performing obvious actions, there was no problem with the recalculation.
04.11.2021, 13:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment