1b.app
Link copied -

Интересует работа с сервисом WAYFORPAY в системе?
Мы создали специальный компонент для вашего удобства! Посмотреть компонент
Previously, I ordered and paid for the creation of the "Create payment link in WAYFORPAY" action, but found that it was missing a few details:
1) You need to add the ability (if someone needs it) - set the lifetime of the invoice;
2) You need to add the ability (if someone needs it) - to transfer information about the client. If you transfer this data, they will be automatically filled in the form and the client will not waste time filling it out.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If there were no such conditions in the original revision, then:
1) if you really need it - you can do it by setting - it will take 1 hour
2) if needed - can be done by setting - it will take 1 hour
18.10.2021, 10:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
If there were no such conditions in the original revision, then:
1) if you really need it - you can do it by setting - it will take 1 hour
2) if needed - can be done by setting - it will take 1 hour

1) By "if someone needs it" I meant that by default, let it work as it is now, but if you need to set another time, let it be done by filling in an additional field
2) By "if someone needs it" I meant that by default, let it work as it does now, but if you need to transfer client data, let it be taken from the fields
Is this how the functionality will work after implementation?
20.10.2021, 09:49

1) By "if someone needs it" I meant that by default, let it work as it is now, but if you need to set another time, let it be done by filling in an additional field

I evaluated the setting directly into action in the form of an input for entering the lifetime of the invoice
if it is necessary to take instead from the additional field of the process - the evaluation of the setting is the same

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
2) By "if someone needs it" I meant that by default, let it work as it does now, but if you need to transfer client data, let it be taken from the fields

solution and assessment similar to item 1
20.10.2021, 17:45

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

I evaluated the setting directly into action in the form of an input for entering the lifetime of the invoice
if it is necessary to take instead from the additional field of the process - the evaluation of the setting is the same

solution and assessment similar to item 1

Accidentally confirmed the request.
Can you bill?
20.10.2021, 17:51

Improved:
1. setting "Invoice lifetime (default 1 hour)"
2. setting "Pass in the request the phone number and Email of the client for substitution in the payment form"
3. setting "Pass the client's full name in the request for substitution in the payment form"
21.12.2021, 10:14

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
1. setting "Invoice lifetime (default 1 hour)"

Tell me, in what units does this field count (days, hours, minutes, seconds)? I guess it's set in seconds, so I set it to 72 (I wanted to set it to 3 days), but the invoice already shows as "Expired".
21.12.2021, 13:52

Tell me, in what units does this field count (days, hours, minutes, seconds)? I guess it's set in seconds, so I set it to 72 (I wanted to set it to 3 days), but the invoice already shows as "Expired".

The documentation is silent about this.
I assumed that the hours, but if your option did not work - then maybe in seconds?
21.12.2021, 15:26

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The documentation is silent about this.
I assumed that the hours, but if your option did not work - then maybe in seconds?

Checked. Everything is working. The data is specified in seconds.
21.12.2021, 15:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment