1b.app
Link copied -

LiqPay payment binding automation

Нужна автоматизация привязки платежа LiqPay?
Это уже реализовано в последней версии системы! Установить последнюю версию системы
There was a problem with the automatic binding of the LiqPay payment. I have already set up automatic binding of PrivatBank payments, in automatic actions once a minute, by analogy I tried to do the same for LiqPay, but there was a problem with the regular expression by which it finds the payment if the order number is specified in the payment purpose.
Example:
Text in the payment purpose: "Transfer from a PrivatBank card through the Privat24 application. Sender: Druzhinin Oleksandr Viktorovych. Comment to the payment: 33809", the conditions match the regular expression: "SOID\s{0,}ordercode1c\s+" and the payment is linked automatically.
LiqPay has a different text in the payment purpose: "LIQPAY ID 1765677160 SOID 33809_1631805077 PBK i99746760061 DATE 2021-09-16 TYPE acquiring" and this regular expression is no longer suitable, the problem is the "_" symbol, most likely. How should the regular expression be changed so that the payment is automa
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
good morning! substitute \s+ put \D
bude shukati be some non-digital symbol
it would be better to type like this:
SOID\sordercode1c\D
after the SOID is always transmitted, it's a problem, right?
20.09.2021, 10:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment