1b.app
Link copied -

not all fields from the monobank payment are imported into the box

Есть необходимость работать с финансами в системе?
Мы подготовили для вас ряд компонентов которые облегчат работу! Посмотреть список
1 made a test payment specially written in the appointment - and in the application and us the appointment is in the vanbox is not
2 mono support swears that all fields are given and even threw off an example and in the examples everything is there
3 most likely you take only from the field "payer" and the field for the purpose of payment is not taken into the CRM at all
so the payment is displayed in the box
and so it is visible in the mono application
apparently, mono has a "message" or "payment purpose" field and it is lost during import, although in a similar integration in Privatbank these both fields are imported into the "comment" field, so all automations in working with mono do not work (
please correct or at least make a setting that allows additional payment fields to be sent to the comment field of the box.
support Mono categorically claims that all fields of their API gives - the problem is not o
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://api.monobank.ua/docs/ in the section "Statement" what is returned in the description parameter - then we write in the description of the payment
02.09.2021, 15:26
Original comment available on version: ru

apparently they still have some kind of field like "note" or "additional" and this field does not enter. Tell me, is it possible to improve the import of this field?
06.09.2021, 16:57

apparently they still have some kind of field like "note" or "additional" and this field does not enter. Tell me, is it possible to improve the import of this field?

what field are you talking about? comment?
If you import it if available instead of description - you can add such a check - it will take 1 hour of refinement
07.09.2021, 11:55

here is what they gave me in monobank support it is clear that the information is contained in two fields in the fields of description and comments, but the fact is that both fields contain data for automation, so you need to make sure that both these fields are imported together in the comment field for payment. that is, it should get comment + description = comment for the payment.
07.09.2021, 16:54

here is what they gave me in monobank support, you can see that the information is contained in two fields in the fields of description and comment, but the fact is that both fields contain data for automation, so you need to make sure that both these fields are imported together into the comment field for payment. that is, it should get comment + description = comment for the payment.

Fixed that both lines are written in the payment description, each on a new line.
08.09.2021, 17:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment