1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement on the import of payments

Is it possible to do a similar action "Integration of XML Payments (Import)" for the stage that will be triggered when switching / saving (optional), but for the xls xlsx file format, and so that the file itself can be taken from the additional field / comment / descriptions (optional) of the process.
Purpose: I want to send a message to telegram with a file that will go into the box in the task and in the task this file will already upload all the payments that are in the file to the box.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yes, you can - it will take 10 hours.
19.08.2021, 14:07
Original comment available on version: ru

10 hours is it for automation to create an action and for a stage?
19.08.2021, 14:16

for the stage. In automation there is an action Integration of payments CSV (Import), if you need - we can fasten it there so that it can work with xls (if you cannot save the csv file yourself), it will take 2 hours
19.08.2021, 14:51

So. Then we do TK
You need an action similar to this "Integration of CSV payments (Import)" only for files of type xls xlsx and which will be configured directly at the stage of the business process and fired on transition (there should be an option to trigger On transition/save/once per hour) and so that he the file could be taken from the additional field / comment / description (optional) of the process.
It should be possible to set the field mapping as in this file fig.
Next, you need the ability to set up a payment account (the wallet to which the payment is to be credited), now this is configured in the action itself Fig 2 and you need to make sure that the wallet is indicated from this field Fig3
Next, you need to somehow solve the issue with duplicates, that is, if payments have already been uploaded from this file to the system, then when the action is triggered again, duplicates should not be created (here I rely on you, since in the file itself, there are no unique IDs, etc., perhaps, only time, but there may be a payment in the system with the same time and then the payment from the file will not fly, in general xs - are there any options?)
And finally, somehow you can make it so that after the payments from the file are unloaded, a value with the number of unloaded payments is written to some additional field.
It is necessary in order to be able to compare the file and the number of downloaded payments - the latter is not necessary, but desirable.
19.08.2021, 19:16

This is all understandable, but from what I see - you make a bank statement and ship it to box payments. Maybe there is an easier method? For example, make integration with the bank's API, make a separate page where you will load payments, and so on. Why exactly in the process did you want to?
20.08.2021, 11:14

1. Bank A does not have any methods for downloading payments except for this crippled file. )) From the word at all, not a webhook, no API, nothing.
2. A separate page is also not suitable, since it will be necessary to manually download everything and enter from the browser for convenience.
But this action is convenient because I send the file to the TG bot, a task is created, the file gets into the comments of the process, we make an automatic transition to the stage with this action, where we load all payments into the box and close the process.
Further, additional functionality, etc., will be hung up to the TG bot, so for us this is the most comfortable option.
I also thought about making an API request from the bot with this file, but these are the same eggs in the course, only in profile.
20.08.2021, 12:25

Then ok, then let's just parse from the comments. We will not check for the existence of the payment, we will just remember that we have already parsed the file with the contents of XXX from the comments and next time we will not parse it.
20.08.2021, 12:31

Excellent. Then we do. Let's count.
20.08.2021, 20:05

And to make a counter, how many payments were unloaded - will it come out, write it down in an additional field for example?
23.08.2021, 12:17

Yes, I included this in the 10h estimate, as it was described in the ticket. I'm posting an invoice.
23.08.2021, 12:52

odessa-fashion.crm-onebox.com
This is where you need to cut it down
25.08.2021, 10:10

Darow. And tell me + - when will the doribka roll out?
06.09.2021, 18:03

i think it will be this week
07.09.2021, 11:41

Good afternoon. Action "Import payments from CSV/XLS/XLSX file in process comments"
07.09.2021, 18:35

Hello.

After saving, the setting flies from the acc payment.
08.09.2021, 13:10

And we kind of discussed that the payment account, we will take from here
08.09.2021, 13:12

And another question, if the fields are in Ukrainian
Boxing will understand them?
And even I can not configure the action ((
08.09.2021, 13:13

And I can't find this
08.09.2021, 15:38

Please drop the link to the process where your file is, I'll set everything up and fix it within a few days. Today I can't - I sew up
08.09.2021, 16:25

08.09.2021, 16:27

Are you serious? Are you having problems with file extensions? What is the difficulty in determining which file as a result and prescribing a normal extension?
14.09.2021, 14:43

Also in the action, fill in "If the payment client is not found, assign this contact as the payment client", the payment cannot be created without a client
14.09.2021, 14:50

I chose a client, let it be an Accountant for now.
But the file is more interesting
I add this file and it is in xls
I throw it into the process and it xls pic1
As soon as I save, it gives out such nonsense pic 2
14.09.2021, 15:10

boxing understands xls or xlsx by internal data. Perhaps if you manually resave the file in Excel, it will be ok, but the service that issues the file can mess up
25.10.2021, 10:50

damn, i want one like this too
14.12.2022, 06:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment