1b.app
Link copied -

Register Kyivstar token for telephony

Answers:

Good day! Now the system automatically registers the token. Doing something manually or by Onebox employees is not necessary.
22.03.2021, 19:23
Original comment available on version: ru

The token is registered in the Kyivstar module, which is downloaded from OneBox Market.
There is a raising of the card for incoming and outgoing calls from the client's phone to the phone that is linked to the manager's card.
But, if inside the box we initiate a call via Kyivstar telephony from the client card, we get an error 403. What should we do in this case?
23.03.2021, 13:36

Overchenko Alexander wrote:
The token is registered in the Kyivstar module, which is downloaded from OneBox Market.
There is a raising of the card for incoming and outgoing calls from the client's phone to the phone that is linked to the manager's card.
But, if inside the box we initiate a call via Kyivstar telephony from the client card, we get an error 403. What should we do in this case?

I think you should create a separate question on this issue to get an answer.
23.03.2021, 13:39

[/quote]
[/quote]
Why this thread then?
23.03.2021, 13:50

Overchenko Alexander wrote:

Why this thread then?

Probably to get an answer to the question from the body of the topic
23.03.2021, 13:52

Well, then I say, just in case. Click-to-call from the Kyivstar module ....admin/shop/integrations/kyievstar/control/ does not work, but returns 403.
Thank you!
23.03.2021, 17:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment