1b.app
Link copied -

Ringostat - click to call does not work

Ringostat - there is a question about click to call here yesenergy,1b,app

Telephony technical support advised installing the Chrome application.

The calling application is the one that is integrated into the browser and was configured by the Client himself

When trying to make a phone call through this block, he gets an error, screen 1289

We received the following response from TP Ringostat:

Vyacheslav, good day.

I apologize for the rather long answer to you.????

I checked your settings and similar settings from other customers - in general, I don't see any difference, absolutely all settings are correct.

I checked all the fields from the Auth-key - there are no errors either.

I Googled information for you and when I didn't find anything, I decided to recreate your case.

I created several portals based on SRM, in each I tried to deliberately break something: delete a field somewhere, reload when saving, etc.

This error occurs when:

/app/automatization/minute/edit/ - I do not specify Auth-key in automation or with an error

/app/ringostat-new/settings/ - I do not enter data or with an error

But everything is fine with your data, I even tried to save it again, but you still have an error.

I have another assumption: that the application itself is somehow installed incorrectly. I did not dare to delete it myself, so as not to upset the current settings and not to interrupt business processes. Therefore, I ask you to try this option.

Usually, integrators manage to solve this kind of cases on their own or through the support of the application in SRM.

For my part, I conducted all possible tests, but it was not possible to reproduce the problem with similar settings. From project logs in srm, srm developers will see more connections to the problem you have. I advise you to try to reinstall the application in SRM, if it does not work - then contact the office. representatives of SRM

How can direct communication between the developer Ustymenko Igor and the company-owner of telephony help to solve Ringostat<>OneBox integration problems?
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
reinstalled the app as suggested by Ringostat technical support
unfortunately, the error still appears and click-to-call does not work
help, please solve this problem, because the settings are similar to how it was already done and worked
internal phones in the cards of employees who use telephony are set to the main one
24.02.2023, 13:29
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

mcapina14@gmail.com
Colleagues, good day.
Please help Vyacheslav.
On the Ringostat side, a check was carried out - there are no problems with the settings.
Moreover, according to similar settings, as on the yesenergy,1b,app portal, another test project was created on the SRM side.
With similar settings - everything works correctly.
Please check the project portal and help to fix the problem.
All settings were made according to your instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPMRWj-ucg&t=757s
02.03.2023, 10:25
Original comment available on version: ua

portal yesenergy,1b,app unavailable
09.03.2023, 21:46
Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
portal yesenergy,1b,app is not available

I understand
09.03.2023, 22:32

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
portal yesenergy,1b,app is not available

the portal has been restored, take a look. please
16.03.2023, 13:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment