1b.app
Link copied -

Incoming call window does not appear

Answers:

You check if there is such a refinement at all.
I had the same situation with StreamTelecom: MVP everything worked, but on the OS the application was raw and had to be refinished.
29.12.2022, 13:12
Original comment available on version: ru

So this is the standard functionality when working with any telephony
29.12.2022, 13:40

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
So this is the standard functionality when working with any telephony

For some, it’s standard, but for some it’s not)) I tried to negotiate with StreamTelecom so that they would pay Boxing for revision, but they didn’t want to, and I moved to Binotel because of this.
In general, you need to double-check whether such functionality exists at all or not.
29.12.2022, 13:43

In the settings there, doesn't every telephony application have pop-ups when you call?
29.12.2022, 19:39

Ярина
Personal license
Hello! what phone? when updating the OS, the IP of your box changes. maybe you need to make changes on the telephony side
03.01.2023, 11:05
Original comment available on version: ua

Yarina
integrator wrote:
good afternoon! what telephony? when updating to OS, the IP of your box changes. may need to make changes on the telephony side

Thanks, the ip did not change, only the pop-up window did not work. Already working. I don't know if it was corrected or not
03.01.2023, 11:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment