1b.app
Link copied -

Kyivstar Telephony

The integration with Kyivstar works: the Box contains all call events and a window appears when there is an incoming call.
Problems arise when we press the "call" button. The smartphone starts ringing, we press the green button on the smartphone and the call ends.
Could this be a problem in Box?
Is this a problem on Kyivstar's side?
(I contacted them and already talked to a dozen managers, but there is no result)
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Дмитренко Максим Миколайович
MAKOSH | Analyst of Consolidated Information
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Hello, exactly the same problem.
They did not receive a concrete answer from Kiistar either, only new messages every day that the case was postponed.
Personal suspicions: the FMS may not be working correctly due to the transition to new capacities.
30.09.2022, 09:42
Original comment available on version: ua

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Good day.
I didn't want to create this branch at first, because it's almost obvious that the problem is on the CS side.
But now I see that it is necessary to ask such questions.
Kyivstar accepted my application for the second time (after the first one, they "didn't get through" and canceled it).
30.09.2022, 10:11

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Before creating this topic, I honestly tried to find an answer on this forum in the old threads.
I had to search for "Kyivstar" first, and then "Kyivstar".
How Ukrainians spoil their own lives!
We spend a lot of time searching for information due to bilingualism, not to mention errors due to this and the unaesthetic text written in two languages.
In normal countries, information is sought in their ONE language.
30.09.2022, 12:12

30.09.2022, 12:50

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
I left an application at Kyivstar on Friday. Every day he receives a message about the postponement of the application deadline for 1 day.
Call 0800300466, leave applications. Maybe they will do it sooner.
They just had a hardware and software update, maybe something broke in the virtual PBX settings
06.10.2022, 08:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment