1b.app
Link copied -

Robot OneBox i asterisk

Complete integration with ATS, Asterisk module.
There are not a lot of managers on the server, who cannot be seen in the system, it is necessary to reset the system and work with the PBX, or push calls from the server. It is not a safe practice to spread AMI through the Internet, and also to post yoga on the Internet. Instructions about the push did not know. We tried api v1 /api/registercall/ - in the api logs all entries are є, but the call didn't pick up anywhere. Version 2 of API does not have any telephony methods.
Is it possible /api/registercall/ and є push method to the asterisk module chi yak tse pratsyuє (push through the external path to the file in the application api)? Give the working butt to the request. І chi є іnshі options vibirkovo podvantazhennya іstorії i zapisі v rosmov v system crm?
Otherwise, there are hundreds of records of roses, vіdavati їх via https є possibility chi less than ftp?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. There are 2 call states in the box, depending on the state, these are different entities:
a) Active call. This is the call that is going on at the moment. It can be created via /api/registercall/ and can only be seen if you are one of the users who is taking part in the call. Documentation with an example request is here https://1b.app/ru/api/create-call/
b) A call that has already ended. This call gets into system events. An event can be created in your case by one of the actions: "Call parser from the CDR table", "Search for calls via FTP" or "Create events based on the database of current calls". All of these actions use different sources to generate events.
Records, as far as I remember, can only be received via ftp or through the "Call parser from the CDR table", if there is a link to the call record stored in a certain column.
You can also make an additional api (if the above functionality is not enough for you), which will create an event according to the passed parameters and, among other things, load the entry into OneBox.
27.05.2022, 11:47
Original comment available on version: ru

I truly understand that you can’t take the history of calls by API, but it’s possible only through the asterisk module, so you need to send the CRM to the automatic telephone exchange and that very hero?
27.05.2022, 19:45

not really. Call history can be created by the action "Create events based on current calls database" if you create calls via /api/registercall/
28.05.2022, 01:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment