1b.app
Link copied -

Wordpress brands not uploading

Answers:

Provide information from the developer of this Wordpress exactly how they store brand information.
For you have a brand as a separate entity, and as an attribute - and it works every other time - I suppose there is some kind of conflict with custom ..
21.05.2021, 09:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
what does wordpress give now if you transfer the brand?
21.05.2021, 11:13

In the same place, queries are directly in the database, as it was before the creation - there is no issue there.
21.05.2021, 12:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
what request? I will throw off the programmer so that he understands what we are doing in general
21.05.2021, 12:46

Or maybe it’s better to find out from this programmer what and where is stored in order to check the compliance?
This wordpress - whoever wants - and saws.
21.05.2021, 14:04

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Got an answer, it's verbatim, but I haven't figured out how it should be right yet
You are creating and brand. in WordPress both are considered as taxonomy so somehow they are conflicting with each other.
It looks like you are creating pwb-brands taxonomy after creating brand attribute
and you are not making a correct relation of taxonomy with term and term with product
Let me explain you concept of taxonomy and term
eg There is a category name New Arrivals under Men and Women like this
Men
- New Arrivals
Women
- New Arrivals
Men and Women will be called as taxonomy
New Arrivals will be term
Taxonomy is to identify New Arrivals(Same category name) belongs to what taxonomy.
We have corrected slugs of woocommerce brands
please check them before making change
you have to use pwb-brand as slug
25.05.2021, 11:30

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
25.05.2021, 11:34

You are creating and brand. in WordPress both are considered as taxonomy so somehow they are conflicting with each other.
It looks like you are creating pwb-brands taxonomy after creating brand attribute
and you are not making a correct relation of taxonomy with term and term with product

Actually, this is what I assumed earlier - you created a brand as an entity and a brand as an attribute (filter), and they conflict.

Actually what and how we should do in this case - I still do not understand. I need a specific example of updating a product based on your data so that both the brand attribute and the brand itself are correctly unloaded (you can use examples of requests to the API | database).
26.05.2021, 14:50

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The question is similar, does the box remember the brand id, maybe from the last upload? For example, there is no external id field in brands, but according to the code in action it is used, which means that I think the database has ...
Doesn’t the box take an id for unloading, because the brand name changes in the VP, but it is with it that it is attached to the product, that is, it should be BALENCIAGA, but after unloading it will be renamed to HUGO BOSS or another random one and attached to the product
01.06.2021, 18:51

No, here we get brands again with each trigger of the action.
02.06.2021, 16:27

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Can you upload a list of requests to the database for the product https://cabinet.b2bframes.com/admin/shop/products/20633/edit/ ?
Or everything that is sent by product, we’ll figure it out there, I think.
02.06.2021, 16:41

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium Partner
Integrator CRM wrote:
Can you upload a list of requests to the database for the product https://cabinet.b2bframes.com/admin/shop/products/20633/edit/ ?
Or everything that is sent by product, we’ll figure it out there, I think.

i mean what the box sends when unloading this product
02.06.2021, 16:42

Do you get information from the wordpress developer (or provide official documentation of the database architecture / REST API capabilities) that will answer the question - the sequence of actions that need to be done in the database to create 1 brand and assign it to 1 product?
Provide this information - on the basis of it we make changes / evaluate the revision.
Playing "guessing" how it works on some project (and otherwise will work on another) is not an effective waste of time.
04.06.2021, 14:14

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
So, to make it clear to those who will suddenly read the topic - the creation of brands does not work quite correctly, they are created only in one table, and an entry is not created in the _term_taxonomy table, because of this, porridge in brands begins.
The solution is to search for brands by name and DO NOT check the "Export brands" box, which means to create brands on the side of the site and on the side of the box.
If someone has the desire and opportunity, they can figure out the problem and create an appropriate topic on the forum, but we have gone towards the exchange of xml files, it works both faster and more reliably, just not everyone has such an opportunity.
08.07.2021, 13:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment