1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement on the existing integration

Hello, we have integration with the service
Qui-Quo, which at the BOOKING stage, when clicking on the "quick booking" button, copied the passport data of customers from the field of passport data:
then, thanks to the service, we went to the sites of our partners, where the Qui-Quo application was already finalized in the browser, we transferred this copied data.
What have they done now?
It became possible to copy the necessary data from the application on the partners' website, previously we did it by hand, which took a lot of time.
There is an API, you need to configure which field is copied and where in our box it is inserted!
How to evaluate improvement?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As I understand it, when you click on the site, a request will arrive in your box and in the box you need to create a new order with the specified fields? Or do you want to somehow search for an existing one?
16.04.2021, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Good afternoon. As I understand it, when you click on the site, a request will arrive in your box and in the box you need to create a new order with the specified fields? Or do you want to somehow search for an existing one?

I would like to update the fields in existing orders.
Those. when a client communicates with us, we enter data into the box, and he goes through different stages from selection to booking. And when he decides to book, he already has an order in the box with the required fields. We need to copy the data on the tour operator's website with the button and enter them into the appropriate fields of an existing order.
16.04.2021, 13:36

I can describe for each field what we copy and where we paste it, everything is clear to me by api
16.04.2021, 13:46

well, will you do it?
19.04.2021, 11:02

How is your current process related to the data on the site? Those. how to search for a process in boxing according to the data on the site? Perhaps they have intersecting codes or there is only one such process for a client with a phone number, i.e. need something unique
23.04.2021, 10:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment