1b.app
Link copied -

Unloading an order from Opencart

Hello, such a question on opencart, according to this checkbox , if there is an image in the suborder_img field, should it be uploaded in the comments to the order? Where can I find this field to attach an image there?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Table prefix_order field suborder_img. There, in the opencart under which they did, json of this kind was stored:
[{"file_name":"path1","file_type":"image\/jpeg"}]
box takes Host + image / data / suborder / + path1 and tries to download the file along this path and attach it to the comments to the process
13.04.2021, 15:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Good afternoon. Table prefix_order field suborder_img. There in opencart

Where is "there"? We cannot find this field in the opencart itself.
14.04.2021, 09:02

I have an opencart website. And you need to set up an action so that the image uploaded by the client to the site is transferred to me in the box. Who can I contact with this question?
14.04.2021, 09:06

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich wrote:

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Good afternoon. Table prefix_order field suborder_img. There in opencart

Where is "there"? We cannot find this field in the opencart itself.

Chewbacca
Wookiee wrote:
Table prefix_order field suborder_img

If you don't have a field in the specified table, it means that we've made improvements for custom opencart.

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich wrote:
I have an opencart website. And you need to set up an action so that the image uploaded by the client to the site is transferred to me in the box. Who can I contact with this question?

Email d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com a link to the opencart+access admin panel, a link to the phpmyadmin opencart+access and a link to the process where there is a photo that needs to be transferred to the box - I will estimate the cost of revision. After you send, please write a message in this thread so that I can check the mailer, thanks.
16.04.2021, 12:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment