1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with the Weblium platform

Интересует интеграция с Weblium?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и вам предоставят актуальную информацию относительно данной интеграции. Создать топик на форуме
Good afternoon. There are several clients who are interested in integrating a site on the Weblium platform. I contacted the Weblium support service with a question about how to integrate, their answer:
Tell me, is it possible to do this? And what will be the approximate price?
Hello, Ilya!
Thank you for your contact.
Integration of third-party CRM systems directly into Weblium contact forms is currently possible only with the help of our developers. I will definitely pass on your request to them and hopefully One box will be integrated into our platform in the future.
If your CRM provides an opportunity to insert your own contact form on the site with the help of code, then you can try to insert this form on the client's site using our block with a user code. You can learn about how to add code to the site in this article: https://help.weblium.com/ru/article/dobavlenie-sobstvennogo-koda-na-sajt-11nxfg1...
Please note that our support team does not provide assistance with editing or c
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Unfortunately, I do not see a question directly to us, only your correspondence with a third-party service.
Clarify the essence of the question to us.
24.03.2021, 16:55
Original comment available on version: ua

What is necessary for integration with a site on the Weblium platform?
The integration requires a customer card, the creation of orders from the website into the business process, balances in warehouses
And it is also necessary that the referral link opened by the client on the site automatically identifies him as a referral and accrues bonuses
25.03.2021, 16:45

As a minimum, the evaluation requires documentation and an indication of which methods must be used, and based on which data to import into OneBox.
You can either draw up the TOR of what you need yourself, or turn to integrators for it https://crm-onebox.com/ua/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1 %81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1 %80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%20OneBox - they will discuss your needs with you, draw up/agree/evaluate the TOR.
29.03.2021, 17:49

Ilya Alekseenko wrote:
And it is also necessary that the referral link opened by the client on the site automatically identifies him as a referral and accrues bonuses

here it is a little unclear - where will the link be?
29.03.2021, 17:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment