1b.app
Link copied -

finalize the action "Creating a sales receipt ...."

Answers:

Your screenshot does not fully understand what settings need to be added and how they will interact with other existing payment type action settings.
Describe your logical proposal in more detail.
01.03.2021, 15:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Now we have the "payment type" of the check depends on some field, and simply on the presence of a value in it.
I propose to set the payment type simply by choosing a value.
and add the ability to set its display in the receipt, also by entering a certain text value in the field.
01.03.2021, 15:48

Now we have the "payment type" of the check depends on some field, and simply on the presence of a value in it.

This is a little different.
You can specify that the default payment type is "Cash", and another setting - to pass "Card" depending on the presence of the value of the additional field.

I propose to set the payment type simply by choosing a value.
and add the ability to set its display in the receipt, also by entering a certain text value in the field.

According to the API, we can only transfer 2 payment options - card or cash.
The only thing we can control is sort of signing this on the check. Do I understand correctly that you need a field in the action where you specify what type of payment to transfer (for example, if "Card" is selected) to transfer with its own label?
01.03.2021, 17:20

I need
- so that the transferred type of payment does not depend on anything, but only a card or cash is selected.
- set the signature of the payment type in the check.
01.03.2021, 20:44

- so that the transferred type of payment does not depend on anything, but only a card or cash is selected

well, then you can specify it in the action and not specify any other settings regarding the payment type

Mironenko Dmitry
- set the signature of the payment type in the receipt.

it will take 2 hours to finalize the setting for signing payments
02.03.2021, 17:17

-those. if you do not specify the field "transfer payment type "card" if available ..." then how to specify in the "payment type" field, will it be so?
- complete the setting for signing payments
02.03.2021, 19:01

-those. if you do not specify the field "transfer payment type "card" if available ..." then how to specify in the "payment type" field, will it be so?

if you specify a specific type, the specific type will be transferred

- complete the setting for signing payments

you invoice for revision at 2 o'clock?
03.03.2021, 14:53

instead, queue up for a free revision.
it doesn't burn.
03.03.2021, 18:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment