1b.app
Link copied -

Transferring Context to viber bot

Good afternoon.
I send the client a link with a link to a viber bot of the following form:
viber://pa?chatURI=ohrana_ua&context=131832&text=Confirm
The option is enabled in the integration settings:
At the first contact of the user with viber, first look for the contact by the value of the transmitted context in the user id field in OneBox
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/obrashchenie-clienta/315606/edit/
But the client follows the link. Didn't find a client.
What are we doing wrong?
just in case, I will clarify when the client clicks on the link
viber://pa?chatURI=ohrana_ua&context=131832&text=Confirm
the chat opens and the client receives a welcome message, but no process is created. And only when the client answers or clicks on the button - the process is created.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
the chat opens and the client receives a welcome message, but no process is created. And only when the client answers or clicks on the button - the process is created.

Because after "Greetings" (conversation_started) no process should be created - because there is no message event.
It is created only when the contact makes a real action - an event with a message text is added, and based on this event, a minute-long automation process will be created.
26.02.2021, 14:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, I think you answered my comment, not my question.
I pass the client id to the contex. Boxing should create a process for this client. But boxing creates a new client.
Below I have described the procedure. Everything happens exactly as you write. But that doesn't solve the issue.
26.02.2021, 17:22

I watch the log https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=viber-2021-02-26.log
Time [2021-02-26 12:26:59]
First comes the start message and it has context. But after all, boxing does not react to it and does not create a process and does not take away the client id and context.
And the next message is already written by the client and there is no context in it anymore.
Therefore, I do not understand the conceived algorithm at all. How to pass the context. for boxing to process it? You yourself wrote that a process is not created on (conversation_started), namely, I can transfer the context to it
26.02.2021, 17:55

I found a bug - after issuing buttons, the search for a client by context did not work - this has been fixed.
Now, with conversation_started (greeting), it will find a contact by ID, prescribe the viber identifier to it. And already at the next message (event=message) the event of this message will be added and the process will be created by the action.
01.03.2021, 16:39

Excellent. Those. now even if the client did not write to us, but only followed the link, we will already have his viber id. Thank you. We try.
01.03.2021, 17:06

Maxim, please check the revision.
Started to hang crowns. It may have coincided, but the messages sent to the viber are delivered, a response is sent, but the process is not created.
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/obrashchenie-klienta/317811/edit/
Here the client wrote at 20:28, received a response, but the process was created after 2 hours
02.03.2021, 10:43

Started to hang crowns. It may have coincided, but the messages sent to the viber are delivered, a response is sent, but the process is not created.

No cron operations took place here.
If you have problems with the work of krone - expose the appropriate topic, they will look.
02.03.2021, 17:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment