1b.app
Link copied -

Telegram messages not being sent

Connected integration with Telegram, created a bot, everything works.
Employees were already entered in the system, so I connected them according to this algorithm.
1. I wrote from them to the bot
2. Combined a contact that was created in the box with an existing employee.
The crux of the problem is this:
At some stages, we send telegram messages to employees. And for some reason, certain employees do not receive messages, or are not sent at all. The checkbox to use another client chat is worth it, when I manually write a message in telegram, it comes through.
What could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

need an example of the process and an example of the stage at which it is not sent
26.02.2021, 14:20
Original comment available on version: ru

/admin/customorder/zayavka/9157/edit/
I'm trying to go to the "Not confirmed" stage and it doesn't let me in because I don't check the box to allow me to go to the stage if no message was sent
And here is another process, from which I manually write to an employee. /admin/customorder/type/8144/edit/
He sees this message and replies, but I do not receive messages from his message
In general, something like this, while the rest of the employees messages are sent without problems
26.02.2021, 16:59

Good afternoon? Is there any solution to this problem?
03.03.2021, 14:58

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
/admin/customorder/zayavka/9157/edit/

This process has already gone through stages.
is it possible to give an up-to-date one?
03.03.2021, 16:53

I made a test process: there is another contact, but the problem is the same
admin/customorder/issue/8702/edit/
admin/customorder/type/8323/edit/ - this is the process in which I combined the contact.
03.03.2021, 18:18

Duboviy Bogdan
Client wrote:
I made a test process: there is another contact, but the problem is the same
admin/customorder/issue/8702/edit/
admin/customorder/type/8323/edit/ - this is the process in which I combined the contact.

why did you unite the contact not through the functionality in the contact card?
05.03.2021, 18:22

That's right, I combined it through a contact card, I will describe the process of how I did it.
1. In automation, turn a telegram message into a process, set up the creation of a regular task
2. The employee wrote to the bot, and I went to the contact card that was created (with data from the telegram) and combined the contact with an existing contact
10.03.2021, 11:22

Tell me, is there any solution to this problem?
11.03.2021, 11:59

can you give 2 contacts that I can combine and then the process on which I will see an error
12.03.2021, 16:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment