1b.app
Link copied -

open a single chat when clicking on the viber icon in the contact card

you need to make it so that if the contact card has a viberid contact for correspondence, then when you click on this button (the viber icon in the universal block), instead of opening the application, the user will be transferred to the last found single chat, if no chats - try to create a new viber chat
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
you need to make it so that if the contact card has a viberid contact for correspondence, then when you click on this button (the viber icon in the universal block), instead of opening the application, the user will be transferred to the last found single chat, if no chats - try to create a new viber chat

at the moment it is not possible
22.02.2021, 09:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander

even how to make improvements?
22.02.2021, 10:32

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander

even how to make improvements?

Do you have a link on how to open a chat on a contact's viberid?
22.02.2021, 13:10

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Do you have a link on how to open a chat on a contact's viberid?

in the Unified Boxing Chat?
maybe I asked the wrong question.
it was about this chat
it seemed to me that you, as developers, could easily transfer the user to this chat, but if this is technologically impossible due to the design of the system, then I ask you to write about it so that I do not bother you in the future.
22.02.2021, 16:17

Pereginyak Alexander
it was about this chat

it was not at all clear from your TOR that this chat was about
I would not do this revision for one reason that you have to pile up a bunch of script to open the desired chat
22.02.2021, 16:59

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
I would not do this revision for one reason that you have to pile up a bunch of script to open the desired chat

hmm... you know better.
maybe then tell me if you plan to make the contact interface block "Single chat", in which all the chats of this client would be displayed?
I have already been asked about a similar thing more than once, and on the forum it seems to have "flyed by".
as for me - there would be a very necessary functionality, but to find a chat with a client (in the list of chats in the "single chat") you can go nuts, and if it was also closed .... then write again to the contact with whom you have already communicated - simply anrial becomes.
22.02.2021, 17:09

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

hmm... you know better.
maybe then tell me if you plan to make the contact interface block "Single chat", in which all the chats of this client would be displayed?
I have already been asked about a similar thing more than once, and on the forum it seems to have "flyed by".
as for me - there would be a very necessary functionality, but to find a chat with a client (in the list of chats in the "single chat") you can go nuts, and if it was also closed .... then write again to the contact with whom you have already communicated - simply anrial becomes.

we are planning a lot and the next system will be completely different
23.02.2021, 17:47

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you have to wait until the next one. what to do with what is now and what your customers are already using?
can you modify the chat block (display a list of chats from the "single chat" for this contact) in the contact's interface? (just "yes, we can, send us technical specifications" or "no, we won't do that anymore"). If the answer is positive, then I will put up a task with TK.
23.02.2021, 20:59

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

you have to wait until the next one. what to do with what is now and what your customers are already using?
can you modify the chat block (display a list of chats from the "single chat" for this contact) in the contact's interface? (just "yes, we can, send us technical specifications" or "no, we won't do that anymore"). If the answer is positive, then I will put up a task with TK.

well, write
24.02.2021, 13:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment