1b.app
Link copied -

Updating a customer group in OpenCart

Answers:

Hello. Leave the user in only 1 group, we transfer only the first contact group that comes across to opencart
05.02.2021, 16:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon,
Tried it doesn't work
17.02.2021, 11:19

Good afternoon,
Give an answer please
22.02.2021, 15:04

Good afternoon. The update goes by the field "External ID" of the contact https://prnt.sc/103wk3f , which must match the contact id in opencart . The specified user does not have this field, so there is no unloading on it.
22.02.2021, 17:38

I looked at several other contacts that were created from the site, none of this field is filled
22.02.2021, 20:22

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
How to fix it?

set the value or set the action to import users from opencart
23.02.2021, 10:12

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
How to fix it?

set the value or set the action to import users from opencart

To make the external ID automatically
23.02.2021, 15:06

good afternoon please answer
25.02.2021, 15:19

onebox give me an answer
26.02.2021, 10:16

Good afternoon. I don't see any question in this thread that needs an answer. A sentence with a question usually ends with a "?"
26.02.2021, 10:45

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Good afternoon. I don't see any question in this thread that needs an answer. A sentence with a question usually ends with a "?"

Good afternoon Bilbo!
You are very considerate! why do you forget to use this special character
I duplicate the question with the special character "?":
How to make the external id of the contacts affixed automatically? Isn't it a bug that the external id is not set automatically?
26.02.2021, 11:33

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
To make the external ID automatically

Your question
my answer:

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
set the action to import users from opencart

The answer was before the question was asked. You can find this action in automation once an hour
26.02.2021, 12:16

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
set the action to import users from opencart
The answer was before the question was asked. You can find this action in automation once an hour

Looks like I missed it, thanks
This action is enabled
26.02.2021, 13:44

I looked at the action, it only creates new users, does not update old ones if found by email, for example. We can modify it so that if the contact does not have an external id, register it in the box with this action, so that your connection is put down. Finishing will take 1 hour
26.02.2021, 13:49

I looked at the action, it only creates new users, does not update old ones if found by email, for example. We can modify it so that if the contact does not have an external id, register it in the box with this action, so that your connection is put down. Finishing will take 1 hour

creates new ones too without binding?
+ question: if there is such a contact with an external id, we combine it with a contact received from telegram / instagram, etc., in the actions for sending telegram messages to the bot / i2crm there will be no errors that the contact ID was not found?
26.02.2021, 13:53

new with binding

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
there will be no errors that the contact ID was not found?

in theory, no, in practice, I know about 20 different places with such errors in the system. Those. I don't know what you are talking about
26.02.2021, 14:28

new with binding

new without, contact received from opencart
https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/users/43858/
27.02.2021, 22:01

https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/users/43858/history/ it is flooded with the process import action and not the contacts import action. You most likely have the user import action after the order import action
04.03.2021, 14:17

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/users/43858/history/ it is flooded with the process import action and not the contacts import action. You most likely have the user import action after the order import action

So it is, put the import of contacts first?
05.03.2021, 10:17

yes, before order import action
05.03.2021, 16:04

14.03.2021, 03:12

The history shows that this contact was created by the action of creating a process
17.03.2021, 14:51

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
The history shows that this contact was created by the action of creating a process

Hmm, but I moved the user import action before importing orders… you can check for yourself
17.03.2021, 16:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment